Part 2

When you had the Karasuno cheerleader outfit on you went to bleachers on audience and next to Yachi. The game was just starting and they were accounting the players.

"Why are you wearing that again?" Yachi asked. You sighed.

"Chiyoko gave it to me. I'm Karasuno's personal cheerleader. Or what she actually meant, Noya's personal cheerleader. Yahci, have I done something bad to her?" You asked looking at her.

"I don't think so. Or I don't remember you would have. Did you do something before I was in the team?"

"I don't think so."

"Wouldn't have though to see you here." Voice behind you said and you turned around.

"MOMO?!" You, Saeko and Tsukki's brother Akiteru said.

"You got time off from work?" Saeko asked.

"Yep. I had to come and see the game... What are you wearing?" She asked looking at you.

"Please, not you too.." You sighed and hanged your head on the handrail. She nodded and left you alone. First set started with Karasuno's serve. Sadly it was out. The second came from Shiratorizawa's side and when Karasuno was about to be receive, Tanaka and Asahi didn't know which one should take it, so basically the ball dropped down.

"That was a campfire!" Yachi said.

"Aaaugh!! Kei, speak up louder next time!"

'Very supportive brother you have, Tsukishima...'

"Yeah, Karasuno has the jitters real bad right now." The next thing people could hear was Sugawara's sudden outburst as he started yelling at them.

'Holy hell, he's scary!' You looked at others faces and it literally showed fear, except Chiyoko who pinched her nose and tried not to laugh. Probably because he was more nervous than the rest of the team.

(At this point author forgot what she was supposed to write... Well done)

After Sugawara shut his mouth, Shiratorizawa served. You literally crossed your fingers when Nishinoya received (and failed) Ushishimas' spike.

(I got to say, the face he (Nishinoya) made in manga at this moment was so damn hot! I need some serious help with my fangirling...)

"So close. Don't mind!" You yelled.

"Huh?! Oh! I knew there was something odd about him, but the other team's no. 1, he's left-handed?" Saeko said. "No wonder he ran from up from the right then. Ryu always comes from the left."

"Yes! It's easiest for right-handed players to hit a ball put up from the right. It's opposite for left-handers. Easy sets, are from the left." Yachi explained.

"And then there are people who can use both of their hands, no matter what." You said.

"Yeah, exactly. I mean, seriously... everything about that guy just screams "destined to be an ace"." Takinoue said. Saeko rose her brows. You got bored on listening to them so you focused on the game. Shiratorizawa get yet another point. You were woken up from your little trance when Karasuno finally got their first point.

"Yeah! Keep on going!!" You screamed.

"Yeah! Atta-boy, Ryu!!" Saeko yelled.

"Wheeew, finally on the board." Yahci sighed.

"Great, we are still five point behind." You said few points later. During time-out you could literally hear Ukais' yelling. Another failed receive and then they had to tape Tsukki's finger. Takedas' cheer (try) since he freaked out when he looked at the one who serves next.

"Their game looks already harder that you would imagine it to be." Momo said. "Hopefully your libero will now be able to receive that serve." She then pointed to court where Shiratorizawas' captain served. And where Noya was yelling.

"I wonder if they ever feel embarrassed by yelling out there-YES!! THAT'S MY BAE!!" Everyone close to you turned to look at you, when you suddenly started to yell and wave pom pons, that you had on your hands, around. Well you had a damn good reason since Nishinoya finally (and beautifully) received Ushijima's serve. The ball went flying on the air and it looked like Kageyama was going to spike it but he tossed it to Tanaka who slammed it down.

"YEEEAAH!!"

"Wow, we have one amazing libero!" Akiteru stated.

"Ryuu!! ~ Yu!! ~" "Well done Tanaka-senpai! Noya-senpai!" You and Saeko yelled. First set continued to come closer to the end. There was times when you cheered till your voice seemed to end and then times when you had to make sure people next to you didn't fall down. First set ended with Shiratorizawa's win.

"Oh man."

"DON'T SWEAT IT, GUYS! NEXT SET, NEXT SET!!" Guys next to you yelled. Also Yachi who at least tried.

"He's like "the little giant" come again." Akiteru says.

"Ah, you mean Shōyō? More like he's in the process of shaping up to be him someday, but yeah." Saeko says.

Change of P.O.V.

Shiratorizawa boys started to talk about Karasuno's number 10 also known as Hinata. They came to the point where Ushijima told that he hates Hinata.

"Wakatoshi-kun is irritated? Now that's rare! Don't you think so too, Kaedé-chan?" Tendou looked at their manager. Who shot him annoyed look. "That's too harsh Kaedé-chan!"

"Stop adding "chan" into my name. Also who gave you a permission to call me by my given name?" She sighed.

"No one. Semisemi calls you by your given name. So I do that too!"

"Thank you. But please stop. It's annoying."

"Not when he does it."

"What did you said Shirabu." Kaedé said terribly dangerously. "You better watch your mouth, young man."

"I'm only year younger." Shirabu says.

"Are you on your periods Kaedé-chan? You look so mad." Tendou asked visibly not afraid of what could happen in the next few seconds. A vein popped on the girls forehead and she tried her best not to punch her friend on face.

"No. For your information I'm not." She said. "End of this discussion. If coach Washijo doesn't have anything to say, go back to the court." The second set started with Tsutomu's serve.

"Okay little bean. Make it good."

"Isn't it kind of mean when you call your kouhais little beans?" Saitō said.

"Not really. Only Tsutomu is little bean. He's so cute, don't you think?" Kaedé says clapping her hands together.

"I have no right to say anything to that one." He shook his head.

Hey! Another authors note. I'm really really really sorry that it has been taking me forever to write this chapter. My high school has really been kicking me on my butt. But now that Christmas is on it's way, I have time. Picture above is Achikita Kaedé's face when she is starting to get mad. Thank you all you lovely and wonderful readers for reading this story!

MSK out~