"We love you and we're really, really proud of you." Dad adds hugging us both.

"We love you guys too."; We say simultaneously.

Me and Hope head back to our rooms, we're not roommates just so you know but we live in the same hall.

Hope POV

"Hey Hope." My roommates Lilianna, Julianna and Glorianna chorused when I walked through the door. They're triplet girls and really sweet girls.

"Hey." I smile.

"So what are your plans now that we're all officially graduated?" Lili asks.

"Firstly move back to my home the look for a job so I can get my own place and then take it on from there." I answered pulling out my suitcases. "You guys?" I questioned.

"Well me and Keith are engaged so I'm moving in with him." Julia explains showing off her engagement ring.

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful." I gush walking over to her to examine her ring. "I'm so happy for you." I hug her.

"Thanks, it means a lot. I'ma miss you." She sniffles.

"I miss you already." I smile.

"Well we have surprise, Keith lives in Georgia, so we'll be near each other." She announces causing me to screech in excitement.

"We both have internships in Georgia to so we'll also be near." Gloria announces.

"Yay, that's the best news I've heard all week." I grin. "I got to finish packing or my mother will decapitate me if I don't get there sooner." I shake my head.

They laugh.

"So how are you guys getting to Georgia?" I questioned.

"Keith is out on a business trip so we have to take a bus." Lili answers.

"Nonsense, you guys can come back with me and Faith." I answered.

"Are you sure? I mean we have a lot of stuff." Julia states.

"We have a van and plus we rented a U-Haul. So no excuse." I smile.

"Thanks so much, you're the best." They all gather me in a group hug.

"I know, now let's finish packing."I chuckle.

A Day Later

"Hey, I just picked up the U-Haul, we can start loading our bags and shit onto it." Faith comes into my room.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Six in the morning, I want to get moving so you all need to get up. Now!" She nearly screams waking up the rest of the girls.

"I love your sister but sometimes I just want to kick her ass." Lili groans.

"Try living with her for all your life." I added climbing out of bed and grabbing my clothes walking into bathroom for a shower.

After a nice shower, I changed into light jean shorts, a white, tight spaghetti strapped tank that I tucked into my shorts, a royal blue cardigan, flat, leather dark brown boots that stops a few inches below my knee. I added some jewelry and eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I left my hair naturally wavy.

"Hey Hope." Hecter smiles as guys walk in and out of our dorm carrying our bags.

"Hi, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"They all insisted on loading up the U-Haul for us." Gloria explains grinning as she combs her hair.

"Okay, that was the last bag." Hecter smiles.