Life's Full of Surprises

Start from the beginning

"Ain't that the truth." Mini murmurs.

"Enough with the lessons and let's talk about something interesting now." I said trying to lighten the mood.

Then they finally took my mind off my virginity which is staying perfectly in tact.

Hope POV

"Hope, we can't." He breathes pushing me gently away.

"Why not? You're so fucking confusing." I groaned settling back into my seat,

"Hope, I'm on a thin line when it comes to you and I'm trying so hard not to break it, I'm not a guy you can rely on, I'm an asshole, I been fucking girls ever since I met you, trying to get you out of my head." He let's out a frustrated sigh.

He's been sleeping with girls just to forget about me and that really just made me want to curl up in ball and cry my eyes out.

"I understand. Can you please just take me home?" I whisper keeping my eyes on my lap.

I feel his eyes on me but I still refuse to look over at him in fear I'll start crying and won't be able to stop.

"What's wrong?" He asks softly.

"Nothing, I just want to go home." I sighed running my hand through my hair risking a glance at him. He was tense and his knuckles were turning ghostly white from gripping the steering wheel.

"I'm an ass." He mutters starting the engine.

I don't reply, I'm too busy thinking of the other girls he were with just so he wouldn't be with me. That hurts, a lot.

He pulls up in front of my house but when I tried to open the door, it clicks lock causing me to look at him questioning.

"Are you still working for me?" He asks.

"Yeah, I need a job." I replied.

"Great, thanks for understanding." He says softly unlocking the door.

I don't reply but I climbed out the car, gently closing the door behind me and walking up the walkway to the door trying my hardest not to cry.

Nothing will ever happen between us and that's the way he wants it, I have no choice which isn't fair.

3 Years Later

Hope POV

"Congratulations class of 2014." Me and Faith laughed as we threw our caps up in the air.

We graduated from college.

All I can say is finally.

Me and Hope hug as do the other graduates around us.

We run off to find our family and they hug us so tight, I feel like they fractured a lung.

"We're so proud of you girls." Mom beams.

"You finally can come home until you guys get your own place." Dad smiles hugging us one more.

"When will you be coming home?" Mom asks.

"As soon as we get our room packed up." I answered.

"Well do it fast." She whines.

"Seriously mom?" Ari shakes her head.

"Don't judge me." Mom snaps playfully.

We all laugh and then we went out to dinner to celebrate.

"We're staying at the hotel and we're leaving early tomorrow, want to get back to work as soon as possible and a long drive back, just don't  take too long to pack and call us to let us know when you're leaving." Mom explains hugging us.