Chapter 24

~Leo's P.O.V~

I watched as Ariel ran up the stairs, and then Neymar following her. I was really confused, I thought they would be gone for like 2-3 hours.

"Leo, I need to talk to you." I looked up and saw Tony, she looked like she just saw a ghost.

"What happened? Why is Ariel so sad?" I asked her

"Christiano came to my old place."

"What!?!?"

"I know but we have to tell everyone else."

Just then Neymar came rushing down the stairs.

"Christiano came?" he asked everyone. All I heard was silence, no one dared to break the silence. And then everyone looked at Tony. She still looked a bit pale.

"He came back? After what he did to us." Said Xavi.

"Apparently, he came to my old place and wanted to say hi, and he brought flowers." Said Tony.

"What did you do." asked Marc

"Well, I started freaking out, I kept yelling at him and Ariel just wanted me to calm down, but then he left the flowers he bought on the floor and left. Then when we were going out I stepped on the flowers really hard." said Tony

I feel bad for Ariel, I never told her what happened with Christiano, now she is confused. I thought about telling a year ago, but I didn't. I should tell her now.

___________

~Ariel's P.O.V~

Why isn't anyone talking to me?

What did I do?

I wanted to go downstairs, but then I thought no one would talk to me, not even my own boyfriend.

I decided to man up and go downstairs, as I was reaching the last step, I felt like everyone was watching me. And guess what, everyone was.

"Hey Ariel, what's up, are you feeling better?" asked Leo.

"I wanna know what's going on. Why did Antonella freak out when she saw Christiano? What did he do?" I said.

"I will tell you later." said Leo

"No! I wanna know now, not later."

"Can we not do this here." he said

"Fine, but you know what, I thought you were a good brother, but I guess I was wrong. And I know that the only reason you let Neymar date me is because you felt bad for him getting into the car accident."

His face was pale and he looked very shocked. I know I did the right thing, Neymar deserved to know. Everyone did.

I went up to my room without another word, I locked the door, jumped on the bed and cried.

_________

~Neymar's P.O.V~

I stood there in shock. I can't believe Leo did this. I wanted to fight for Ariel. Not get her because I was in a damn car accident. I didn't want to start a relationship out of pity.

"Can I talk to you on private?" asked Leo. I was so mad at him. We walked to the kitchen.

"Listen, I am really sorry you had to hear that. I just felt really bad for you, and I saw the way you looked at my sister." he said

"You know what I don't need to hear this, I am going to go upstairs and make the woman that I LOVE feel better." I wasn't shocked by my words, but Leo was. I knew that I loved Ariel, I didn't know when to tell her. I had a plan to dedicate a goal for her when we were playing against Colombia and after we won I was going to tell her that I loved her. But that didn't happen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey lovelies

This chapter was easy to write!

I can't believe he said he loves her!!

Can you guys make up a name for Neymar and Ariel (Neymar + Ariel)

Don't forget to vote and comment!