Chapter 22

~Ariel's P.O.V~

"So what should I wear?" I asked Antonella, who was going through my closet.

"Well I think you should wear something sexy, BUT it should still say 'I have a boyfriend so back off'"

"Yea, I don't think that I have an outfit that says that." I smiled.

"OH MY GOD!! This is the perfect outfit." she layers an outfit on the bed. (Pic on the side)

It was a floral dress and floral flats, a bracelet that had hearts all around it.

"That looks perfect, I forgot I even had that dress."

"Can I ask you a question?" she said

"You just did." I laughed

"Haha, I'm serious, can I borrow some clothes from you because I don't look good, I didn't know we were gonna go out."

"Yea, of course, pick anything you like."

She picked out a tight, black dress and some black heels.

Then we did our makeup, she decided not to put anything, but I decided to go nude (not in a dirty way ;)

"We look beautiful." I said as I looked at Antonella, then at me. We heard some voices from downstairs, it sounded like it was the team.

"We should go downstairs and make all or their jaws drop." said Antonella. I smiled and nodded.

_________

"Shhh." I said to Antonella, we were halfway down the stairs and we didn't want to make a sound. We reached the bottom of the stairs and everyone had their eyes on us.

"Anton--ella, you....you look... um.. beautiful." Leo said as his jaw was dropping all the way to the ground.

"Ariel, my god, you look beautiful." said Neymar, and I blushed. No one payed attention to what Leo and Neymar said, they were just looking at us.

"Ayyy guys, don't stare at my girlfriend like that, get your own." He stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me, all we hear was:

"Noo."

"Stop that."

"No PDA."

"Don't kiss my sister in front of me."

"Seriously, how long do you guys kiss?"

Our lips pulled apart and we smiled at each other.

"Okay I think that's enough, why don't we let the pretty ladies go, so we can talk about them." Marc said. He is so goofy.

"Okay well bye guys, we are gonna miss you." said Antonella.

We got out the door and went to Leo's car.

"Wait I thought we were going in my car? I said as I stopped and looked confused.

"Well when you were smooching it up with lover boy, I got Leo's keys from his pockets." she smiled as she held up the keys.

"You are so mischievous."

"Thank you, it's one of my many talents. Hey I got an idea, why don't we call Shakira and ask her to join us?"

"Okay." I got my phone out and called Shakira. (A- Ariel, S- Shakira)

S: Hey Ariel, what's up?

A: Nothing much, do you wanna go out with me and Antonella?

S: Aww man, I wish I could but I gotta take care of Milan, Gerard is at Neymar's house.

A: Well that's too bad, we are gonna miss you

S: Me too, but have fun, okay?

A: okay, bye.

________

~Neymar's P.O.V~

"So how are you doing?" asked Gerard.

"I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I'm not okay, first I break my back, and now Brazil loses in the worst way."

"Come on man, it's gonna get better, trust me." said Leo

Maybe he was right, I thought.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey lovelies

This chapter was kind of lame, next chapter will be AWESOME, trust me

Don't forget to vote and comment :)