bipolar

"Lisa!! Lisa!!" they called.
"Lisa! Look over here please!" they said.
"You look gorgeous!" they complimented.

I was looking at her from afar. Her beautiful big dark brown eyes sparkled as the flash reflects on it. She brushed her hair with her fingers and posed for the camera. Her red tinted lips formed in to a smile and little did she know my heart always skipped a beat every time she does that. It's my weaknesses. She looked gorgeous that night, every eyes is on her, complimenting her, looking at her in awe.

Lisa is a beauty, no one can deny it.
A beauty inside and out.

"Donghyuk! Please smile at the camera." I looked at the photographer and smiled as he asked. "Handsome!" He took one more and walked away.

"Oppa!" I heard her voice, her sweet little voice. She waved at me and I waved back. "Long time no see." She playfully hit my shoulder and giggled. She is so cute, every thing she does is so cute.

"Lisa, Donghyuk, can you smile for the camera please?" Lisa hesitated. "U-uhm.." Why? "Sure." My arm slid on her waist and I put my other hand inside the pocket of my red slacks. My hand touched her bare cold skin, I felt her twitched but relaxed after a nano second.

*click
*click

"You two looked good together." The photographer said.

I know, but Lisa and I can't.

"Let's g-go." She walked first. I observed how the way she walks in front of me, I just realized that her dress is too revealing. "Tch."

"Hm?" She stopped walking and looked at me. "Something wrong, oppa?"

"Nothing." I coldly said and walked past her.

~