00:02

haechan entered the school alone and felt like the whole world was staring at him because of many eyes that darted to him.

he attracted many people including boys, surprised on how good looking he is even in tanned skin color.

"ohoho, should i help you find modeling agency?" mark, his best friend, swung his arm over haechan's shoulder "i guess you should change your locker location so that you won't be throwing letters anymore" he patted his shoulder.

"yeah," haechan chuckled "by the way, are you classmates with jung sarang?" he questioned as he noticed that they were the same age.

"yeah," mark smiled "she's the girl that i always talk about" he looked down trying to hide his red face.

"the girl you like?" haechan's tone went down like he wasn't talking to someone who's older than him.

mark nodded his head and giggled like a pretty girl. "why do you ask anyways?" mark looked at his best friend, still blushing.

"she bumped into my back earlier while i was on my way to school" haechan said

"is she okay? you have a hard back, no offense" mark backed up a little.

"she fell down, but she said she was fine" haechan's mind remembered how pretty she looks, maybe that's why mark has a crush on her.

"gotta run, it's almost time, adios" mark wave his hand before running to the opposite direction where haechan's room is located.

"hah, noona is really attractive but maybe he's not interested in boys yet" haechan said before making his way to his classroom.

°•

"hey, sarang" someone called her name, she turned around and saw a boy that was in her class.

"hi? you're mark, right?" she waved a little even though he's in front of her.

"wow, that's very heat fluttering, i thought you didn't know me" mark smiled shyly.

"nah, bruh," she patted his shoulder causing him to blush at her sudden action "you're very popular in our class and the whole school and you're very attractive too, mate" she smiled.

"o-oh?" mark blushed, he fiddled his thumbs biting on his bottom lip to hide his big smile.

"guess you're a shy type, huh?" sarang chuckled at his actions "by the way, what's the reason that you called me?" she looked up at him.

"nothing actually, i just wanted to greet you" he scratched his nape, blushing again.

"want to join us later at lunch? you would probably be a good addition to our ohana, and a kid named haechan is going to join us also" she smiled.

"haechan? oh, he's my best friend. so he'll probably invite me later, is it fine for you?" mark said.

"he said he'll bring some friends of his, so yeah bro, feel free to join us" mark can't believe that the girl he likes is asking him to join her friends table at lunch, he feels like he's flying.

"t-thank you, i really wanted to be friends with you but i think i'm just really shy" he blushed a little while chuckling.

"no need to be shy, mate, i only bite sicheng" she patted his shoulder.

"the fuck? is it necessary to tell him that?" sicheng turned to the two of them when he heard his name, face with disgust.