Councilor 2:" Well, that seems amazed that you come to defend the city from the Grimms. But we have concern that your military group that we've never met is mysterious for us."

Councilor 1:" Indeed. Your men can shoot through the aura make us scared that you will take us out too."

Jaune:" Do you think that I would do that? We're not like barbarians that wanted to kill people for nothing. We fight to protect the innocents and bring the end of this threat. You may all understand what I'm saying."

He said. He looks at his adopted father to see him proud that he stands up like a man. Then, they said.

Councilor 3:" Okay then. Now here are these questions: What is UNSC?"

Jaune:" I would like to tell you but I'll let one of my officers to say it. I may be called my father and an admiral of the fleet, Albert Manson will tell you about it."

He stands up as he goes there while Jaune went back to sit. Then, Albert said.

Albert:" Thank you, my son. For your question, It stands for United Nations Space Command, it is a military that protects our planet from any kind of threat in the galaxy."

Ironwood:" Space? Sir, dust can't use in space. It will disappear when they reach an atmosphere."

Albert looks at him with his angry look.

Albert:" Gen. Ironwood, you should know that we don't use dust."

Jacque:" Don't use dust? But the dust is everywhere in this basic life."

Albert:" Not for UNSC, we have another power source that can go into space and fight with our weapons."

They seem interested that they found other sources that can outstand dust and goes through the aura. They also wanted to get their weapons & technology to protect Atlas and other kingdoms to prove to them that they are protectors. Then, a counselor said.

Councilor 1:" I see... Then tell us, what's your history, Admiral Albert."

He tells them about the planets that were colonized by the humans that live there. Everyone is shocked and surprised that humans are live in every colonized planets from space. Then, the war came out when he explains to them about the covenant that kills all innocent people in each colony that makes them terrified that the covenants are very dangerous than Grimms & the white fangs. It makes also worse that he told them about the flood are a parasite that consumes hosts to gained intelligence and learns things. He doesn't want to talk about the halo because it was classified for them. Then, he told them that they won the war, the floods are eliminated & the covenant is scattered in the galaxy since they revealed the truth of prophets lies. They relieved to hear it. They also said that they been teleported to Remnant out of nowhere and establish the base and city in undetected.

Councilor: 1:" It's good that the war is over. The covenant is deadlier than the Grimms."

Ironwood:" Let's not forget this flood that consume the hosts."

Albert:" Indeed. But I don't know that there are still out there after we destroy them in our galaxy so we have to prepare if we see them again."

Councilor 2:" I see. Well then, since you and your UNSC and allies arrive here in Remnant. Jacque would like to say to you."

He stands up from his chair and said.

Jacque:" As an owner of Schnee Dust Company, I would like to have a weapon trade of yours.

Albert:" We decline that."

Jacque:" What!"

Jaune:" That's right. We don't give up our weapons to your trade, Mr. Jacque. We know what you did to your company."