《 Reborn- the main reson )》

( THIRD PERSON )

"WWWHHHHHHYYYY!!" Florence cried in despair in the endless hole of nothingness only door to door. As time past (A/N: there no time) there was a *tick* *tock* *tick* *tock* "Finally there something here right?"as she follow the sound there was a full of clock " Am I going mad? Why does god alway want to play game with my life?"

*tick* *tock**tick*

*tock**tick* *tock*

*tick* *tock**tick*

*tock**tick* *tock*

the sound of clock ticking is staying to piss her off so time go on there was a red carpet " I'm starting to think this reminds me of Alice in wonderland but I'm falling BUT INSTEAD WALKING MY WAY TO AN ENDLESS PLACE but must in ENDURANCE!"
\\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////
As she walk in the endless clock there FINALLY LIGHT right. An there stand an unknown person.

(A/N: imagin there no horns) (Florence: I'll kill you if you make me walk again *an evil smile appear on her face*)

(Florence: I'll kill you if you make me walk again *an evil smile appear on her face*)

(A/N: ........................yess *look alway* ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ please don't kill me I'm to young!!! *fake coughs * now back to the story now my part to appear)

GOD FINALLY appear

(Author)
'I'm going to be killed by her' as god/me appear in front Florence there was a murder aura around 'I'm sooo going to get kill!' Wait 'Stay clam you're a god be calm she can't kill you right?'
"Soooooo~ your a goddess of creation~ right~" a chill ran down my spine 'STAY CALM AT ALL COST YOUR LIFE DEPEND ON THIS' " Yes? That should be me" a sweat ran down my forehead " sooo~ how did I die~" how could I answer that from ' YOU BETTER NOT LIE YOU DAM GOD I SWEAR ILL FIND A WAY TO MURDER YOU YOU MAKE ME WALK THOUGH THAT ENDLESS THING' from Florence though " well you got kill from a truck because.......... it was my driving skill fault" *crack*
"Sooo~ it was your fault that I die? Hymn~"
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO NOPE NOPE NOOO
" I'll be sending you to another universe SO BYE!"
'YOU SON OF ———-*magic noises*' Florence though.

*getting ready for a kicking pose*

* Florence fell into the hole*"My business is done I'll also erase her memory as well~"╰(*'︶'*)╯♡'Now your dead'"Get out NOW!" one of the worker/angle came out "You owe me BIG TIME!"  the workers ran away 'Well at less this going to be interesting'

"My business is done I'll also erase her memory as well~"╰(*'︶'*)╯♡
'Now your dead'
"Get out NOW!" one of the worker/angle came out
"You owe me BIG TIME!" the workers ran away
'Well at less this going to be interesting'

( BACK TO FLORIDA )

" Adventures time!!!"

407 words