Deciet Catchup(1-35)

Start from the beginning

"But you don't know me..." he reasons.

"I know you enough." I push the hair that's always been covering half his face and see that the left side of his face is not in pristine condition.

He has burns that resemble scales and a scar up that in a smile. His eye is colored yellow, which is quite pretty next to his brown eye.

"Daniel..." I gasp. He looks away and covers his face up again.

"I-I'm Sorry!" He gasps standing up. But I pull him to me and onto my lap.

"No! Don't go! I think you are so handsome. Even with scars." I say before I kiss all over his burn scars and smile esc scar.

"R-really?" He says.

"Of course."

Series 1: first date
They went on a hike and had a picnic at the top.

Phone Contact
Yours:Ms. Agent

His: Mr. Snek

Nickname
Yours: Medusa, Serpent

His: De, Danny Dan,

He gives you jewelry

Becoming official Deciet has a lot of trouble being assertive

Becoming official
Deciet has a lot of trouble being assertive. Which I think is really cute. But after going on five dates and nothing happening or him asking me to be his girlfriend.... I've gotten annoyed. Well I invited him to a date to this cute little farm.

"(Y/n)? Why are we at a farm?" De asks confused.

"Because nature." I say laughing. "No I hear that there is something happening here today so I thought we could check it out."

"Ok. Thank you Serpent." He says grabbing my hand. We walk around for a bit before he realizes that nothing is happening here.

"Medusa? What was happening here?" He asks suddenly. His face burning bright.

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you!" I laugh.

"Will you tell me?"

"No I'll ask you," I say. He turns and looks at me puzzles.

"Daniel, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask. He looks shocked.

"But I'm not good enough to be with you!" He stutters out. I laugh and grab his chin making him look at me, I'm just a few inches taller then him.

"De... you are perfect. And even though you can't see that yet, I can and I want to keep your perfection for myself" I kiss his scars again.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course. Now what do you say?"

"Ye-Yes. I'll be your boyfriend." He smiles his adorable smile.