Training Grounds😉

Rae-Ann's Pov ♡

" Rae !!" I woke up to the voice of my manager Taylor calling me from downstairs. " Coming, let me just freshen up." So I rolled out of my comfy duvet and went straight to my bathroom and did my business. When I was done I did my hair into a ponytail because I really couldn't be arsed how I looked today. I wore a black Adidas track bottoms, Adidas bra and an over sized hoodie.

As soon as I was done, I ran down two flights of stairs till I was greeted by Taylor's back in my Kitchen.

" Hey Tay " I said in a rather happy tone.
" Anna we need to get to the training grounds, you start at 12:15pm and it's 11:35am, it takes 30mims to get there so lets GO!" she said clearly stressed. " Ok ok lemme just grab my shoes and my bag and we can leave."

|| We headed to Taylor's black Audi r8 and started our journey to the training grounds.

" Tay, can I get Starbucks," I asked with a pout.
" Anything for you ;)"  Taylor replied with a smirk. We finally got my Hibiscus Lemonade and got back to our journey. We bopped out heads to Lil baby's " Close friends" over and over the whole way there. When we finally got to the car park outside of the training grounds we were immediately escorted inside by security. When we signed in and got our passes we made our way to the pitch. They had me changed into a Manchester United Lingard 14 pink away kit.
I love his last name. I thought as I admired the kit I was about to wear.

During the photoshoot📷

|| As I was posing with a football for the shoot, a group of fit lads came running out of the main entrance. As they walked by they all smirked at me except for one shy boy who smiled at me and I smiled back. As he was walking past me he said " nice shirt" with a big smirk on his lips.
His smile is everything...I thought as he walked off with a football in hand getting ready with a small group that looked like his friends.

After the photoshoot😉

As I walked off the pitch the same shy boy who smirked at me earlier appeared and he said " Hi I'm Jesse" with a smile on his face. " Rae-Ann, nice to meet you. Then we shook hands. " Can I get your instagram?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. " Sure it's @makayla._rae "
i said... " Thanks...so are you staying for the game?" Yes i am actually. You scored a really good goal earlier." I said partially blushing.
" Ahaha thank you I caught you staring aswell but I try my best" he said very confident while taking a dear next to me. " Ahh Confident now Mr.Lingard?" He started smirking at the use of his last name. " I can be sometimes" he say with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. As I was about to reply my manager called my name telling me it was time to go......" Rae you have a meeting that starts soon, we need to get going" she said trying to rush me. " Well till next time, it was really nice meeting you Jesse" I said hugging him. " You too Anna" he said with a big smirk now on his face..." So we're doing nicknames now innit?" I asked with a smirk. " Yup" he said popping the "p" like a little child would. " Well I've got to go, talk later?"
" Yeah of course" and then I walked out ofnthe training grounds with Taylor and hopped in the front seat with a big smile on my face. " So you made a friend" Taylor said stepping on the gas. " I guess I did"  The rest of the drive to my house was silent. As we rulled up in front of my house I hopped back out. " Thank you Taylor, see you tonight?" "Yup same ole time" she said. " ok byee" I said closing in her door.

As i got inside my home I changed into a crop top and very short shorts and started flicking through Netflix until I got a notification that someone dm'ed me on insta so i checked it out...

                        || Direct Messages ||

@jesselingard - Hey Anna it was nice meeting you today. I would love to hang out soon. :)

@makayla._rae - Hey Jessparagus, same here. Sure just let me know where and time and we can organize something. ☺

@jesselingard - That nickname is a winner😂😂 Tomorrow @11?

@makayla._rae - ahaha Yesss!!! And im free tmr yes. Call me +44 ****** ****** and you can call me.

@jesselingard - Will do Ma'am☺ How was your day today?

@makayla._rae - Today was really great because I met you ;) But I'm really tired.

@jesselingard - Ahaha same here love, yeah me too. :)

@makayla._rae - Good night Jess <3

@jesselingard - Good night love 💕