Garfield Vampirna and Friends in The Beast From Beyond

(the scene starts in the ancient past where dinosaurs are seen; Garfield tells a story)

Garfield: (V.O.) Millions of years ago, this planet was inhabited chiefly by large reptiles we call dinosaurs. One day, one of them wandered off from the others.

(A Blue T-Rex wanders into a cave)

Garfield: (V.O.) Suddenly, the whole area began to shake. The dinosaurs panicked, not knowing which way to run.

(dinosaurs run in multiple directions while the T-Rex is blocked in the cave thanks to the rocks falling from the earthquake)

Garfield: (V.O.) Strange volcanic fumes overcame the prehistoric beast.

(The T-Rex collapses and falls into a deep sleep)

Garfield: (V.O.) There he lay for millions of years.

(the scene changes to the present day where large heavy-duty vehicles are doing construction work)

Garfield: (V.O.) At first, it looked like a routine highway demolition job.

(one person sets the dynamite next to the boulders, extends the line, and pushes the plunger, causing an explosion; the rocks are blown out of the way, revealing the entrance to the cave)

Garfield: (V.O.) But then, a gust of fresh air, or whatever passes for it these days, filled the cavern deep within the hillside, and someone awoke.

(The blue T-Rex awakens, and emerges from the cave)

Sidney: (roars)

Workers: Help! A dinosaur!

(the workers run away in fear)

Sidney: I must conquer this planet.

(the scene changes to another part of the city, then at a TV shop)

Garfield: (V.O.) For days, he studied the new inhabitants of this world. And soon, he had concocted a fiendish plan to rule all human beings. He decided...

Sidney: I'll paint myself pink! And get my own TV show.

(scene changes to a TV set tuned in to a new show)

Announcer: (on TV) And now, it's time for The Sidney the Pink Dinosaur Show!

(children are heard cheering as Sidney appears on the TV, pink and dressed up)

Garfield: (V.O.) Frightening? Horrifying? Appalling? Yes. But it's also one of...(voice echoes) Garfield's Tales of Scary Stuff!

(The words Garfield's Tales of Scary Stuff appear on the TV screen just as the scene cuts to Garfield sitting on a chair in the living room watching TV

Garfield: (V.O.) Oh, look. The cat and Vampire gets a scene in are own show. How innovative

(Garfield uses a remote to switch the channel where Sydney's new show is coming up next)

Announcer: (on TV) Stay tuned for The Sidney the Pink Dinosaur Show! Coming up next!

Garfield: Boy, you'd have to be pretty dumb to watch that show. Vampirina said Yeah who want to watch about a show with a Pink Talking Dinosaur? Garfield said you got that right kid. (cut to Jon and Odie helping Vee Mom and Dad washing the dishes in the kitchen) Jon: I can't wait for Sidney the Pink Dinosaur. How about you, Guys! Boris said I Can't wait to see it right dear. Oxana Hauntley said right Boris.

Odie: (barks excitedly) (Jon and Odie Boris Oxana join Vampirina and Garfield in the chair as Sidney's show begins; we see Sidney dancing and singing.)

[Sidney] (cute voice)

Good is better than bad.

Happy's better than sad.

My advice is just be nice

good is better than bad.

Everybody!

Good is better than bad.

(Sidney's eyes glow, hypnotizing any viewer on the cartoon, including Oxana Boris Jon and Odie; Garfield and Vampirina covers there eyes, making them unaffected)

[Sidney, Jon, and Odie Oxana Boris] Happy's better than sad.

My advice is just be nice 'cause

good is better than bad!

(the song ends; Garfield and Vampirina waves a Hand and paw in Vee parnets and Jon's eyes) Vampirina said Mama Papa are you OK? Boris (hypnotized) The pink dinosaur i'm so happy to watch this show right dear. Oxana (hypnotized) right we all love that dinosaur. Vampirina said Gasp Oh No! Garfield: Jon? Jon are you in there?

(Garfield knocks on his head)

Jon: (hypnotized) Sidney is right. Good is so much better than bad.

Odie: (hypnotized; barks in agreement) Vampirina said Garfield We have to get to that studio and find out what going on. Garfield said your right kid let's go. Garfield: Well, that's a news break for you. (V.O.) The handsome cat and Vampire decided to run down to the TV station and find out about this creature firsthand.

(Garfield and Vampirina runs out of the house and stops in the middle of town and sees everyone walking, chattering; they are all hypnotized)

Person 1: Good is better than bad. Happy's so much better than mad.

Person 2: It's nice to be nice. It's mean to be mean.

Person 3: Good is better than bad. Vampirina said Oh no Garfield look it's poppy and Bridget he got them under his Spell too. A Happy Zombie Poppy and Bridget walking up to Garfield and Vampirina. Poppy said Vee it's just us we pretening to be happy zombies to find out what's going on around here and we want to meet the comic star garfield the cat. Garfield said You too want to help us stop that pink dinosaur. Poppy said yes sir mr Garfield. Bridget said will help no matter what! Garfield said Ok let's go. Garfield: He's...He's got everyone under his spell!but Vee friends Poppy and Bridget. (V.O.) The heroic cat and his new friends dashed off for the TV station where Sidney was just finishing his program.

(Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget runs into the WBOR studio where we cut to Sidney

Sidney: (cute voice) So, remember, everyone, tune in tomorrow for a special important message from your friend, Sidney the Pink Dinosaur.

(Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget peeks from behind the scenes as Sidney walks off the stage) Sidney: (cute voice) Bye! (normal voice) Yeah, some special message. Wait till they hear it. (laughs evilly) Right now, I need a touch-up.

(Sydney takes off his clothes and walks into his dressing room as Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget looks on suspiciously; Sydney repaints himself with pink paint) Sidney: Now that all humans are under my spell, I will order them to serve me. To wait on me, hand and foot.

Garfield: (offended) Hey! That's my routine! Vampirina said aaaaa Garfield. Vampirina Poppy and Bridget Pointing at the Dinosaur. (Sidney hears him)

Sidney: Hey, you! Were you and your friends spying on me?

Garfield: (pretending to be hypnotized) Oh, no! Spying is bad, and bad is not good. Vampirina said that's right We are so Happy to Obey you. Poppy said Yes really Happy right Bridget. Bridget said yes we are happy to see you master. Sidney: (convinced) Good.

(Sidney walks off just as Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget sneaks in and grabs the pink paint; Sidney hears it)

Sidney: (suspiciously) What? What are you and your Friends doing with my paint?

Garfield: Uh-oh. Were dead meat. Vampirina said Let's go out of here. (Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget runs away with the pink paint and Sidney stomps after Them)

Sidney: I need my pink paint! Give it back! That paint makes people think I'm cute instead of...(laughs evilly) ...threatening!

(Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget runs into the news studio; an anchor is also hypnotized from Sidney's spell; Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget leaps onto the news desk in front of the camera.) Garfield: (anchor voice) Stay tuned to this channel for further details.Vampirina said Hi Mama Hi Papa. Poppy said Hi everybody in Cartoon World. Bridget said Guys RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

(Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget runs away with the pink paint and Sidney stomps after Them) (Sidney is inching closer; Garfield and the gang hears him and leaps off the desk and hides out of sight behind the scenes; he reads what the paint covers.) Garfield: (reading) "One coat covers most exteriors, side molding, doors, and cold-blooded prehistoric reptiles." Boy, they make a paint for everything. Vampirina said i don't know Garfield. (Sidney is still running as Garfield and his new friends runs all over the TV station to get away from him; first they runs to the Wheel of Jeopardy set, spinning on the giant wheel and running away before Sidney crushes it to pieces. Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget runs into a storage room closely followed by Sidney, who damages the entryway and tips over a light in the process. Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget hides between two shelves.)

Sidney: All right, Kids and cat, I want my pink paint back, and I want it NOW!!

Garfield: (V.O.) And that's when the clever cat and his friends switched Sidney's pink paint for a can of pink paint remover.
Sidney: Here! Give me that! I have to touch myself up here so that they'll never suspect I'm not all pink and cute!

(Sidney uses the paintbrush to paint himself, but instead of making him pink, the pink paint begins to wash off; Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget runs off again.)

Sidney: Hey, you!Three and that cat Come back here!

(Sidney chases Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget as we quickly cut to the news desk.)

News Anchor: (hypnotized) These are the top stories.

(Sidney chases Garfield Vampirina poppy and bridget through the news studio as the news anchor keeps reading, still hypnotized)

News Anchor: (hypnotized) Everything is fine and wonderful, and we must all do as Sidney the Dinosaur says.

(cut to the Sidney the Pink Dinosaur Show set where Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget are cornered) Vampirina said Gasp oh no there no way out Garfield: Were trapped!

(Sidney draws closer)

Sidney: This is your finish,Kids and that cat! Garfield: (V.O.) But actually, it was Sidney's finish that was the problem.

(the last of the pink paint on Sidney washes off, showing his true colors, just as he roars at Garfield Vampirna Poppy and Bridget; everyone in the studio is starting to come to) Floor Director: Hey! Sidney's a...a...dinosaur!

Cameraman: A ferocious dinosaur!

(At the house, Jon and Odie Vee Mom and Dad come to as well and see Sidney) Vee Parnets said GASP! Odie: Hmmm? (snarls)

Jon: Sidney! He's not cute! He's a monster!

(Everyone in the studio runs in fear)

Cameraman 2: Oh, no! Run! Help! (screaming)

Floor Director: Out of my way!

Sidney: There. They're afraid of me. They're no longer under my spell! (cries) I just wanted to rule all mankind. Is that so awful? Vampirina said you poor dinosaur. Garfield: Maybe not. But I think We can arrange the next best thing.

Sydney: You can?

Garfield: (V.O.) And so, the plucky cat and his friends became Sidney's managers. (Vampirina poppy bridget Garfield and Sydney shake hands as the scene changes to a movie theater where people are watching a horror film; Sidney stars in it, and chases the fleeing residents in the film)

Garfield: (V.O.) He got him a series of jobs in science fiction movies. The films made Sidney rich and famous. In fact, he bought himself a 16-acre tar pit in Malibu and, of course, dumped his agents. (Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget is standing disapprovingly at being dumped next to a limousine in a big city as Sidney is interviewed by reporters) Sidney: Uh, these parts I've been playing. What I really want to do is...direct!

(Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget is staring at the closing scene)

Garfield: (V.O.) The birth of a new star or a monster? Sometimes, it's hard to tell here on (voice echoes) Garfield's Tales of Scary Stuff!

(The words Garfield's Tales of Scary Stuff appears on a black screen as Garfield Vampirina Poppy and Bridget walks across it eating popcorn)

Garfield: Direct? (exhales) When I found him, he didn't even know what a camera was.Vampirina said Yeah we need more Extra Butter on that Popcorn. Poppy said Too Salty. Bridget said Hey That Cat took all The Popcorn.

(episode ends)