chapter 2- Someone's Jealous

We arrive at school and is greeted by a flock of birds. Nate parks the car and we get out slowly scanning the area to find our friends.

Jonah ran over to us and gave us a huge bear hug that made my boobs feel weird. "Hey guys, ray and Liza are sitting on the benches" he says as he guides us to them and we follow.

We walk up to see Liza and ray being all coupley holding hands and sharing a strawberry banana smoothie. "Ooou I see you two sharing a smoothie " Nate says obviously jealous. "Someone's jealous"  Jonah said smirking.

" its ok Nate we'll find you some one"ray snickers.

"I doubt that look at my jelly rolls" Nate says poking his stomach.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec" Liza says to Nate as she laughs.

"Wonder what they're talking about " Jonah says as ray sits quietly staring at his phone.

"I gotta go see you later" ray says picking up his stuff. "Ok .." Me and Jonah say in sync.

Jonah stares at me and I stare back squinting my eyes. "What's with the staring" I say confused.

"Nothing its just that your a b-"

"Ali!!!!! ALIIII!!!!"

I turn around to see Clarence running towards me screaming like a dumb ass. I giggle as he trips over Jonah's bag as he tries to sit down next to me.

"Your like a slow ass dog" I say laughing at Clarence. I then see Jonah roll his eyes. "I guess I'll go help Mrs. Bergen's he says waving at us. Damn even Nate and Liza left somewhere.

" so what's Popping" I say smiling. I can't help but smile around him he makes my nervous. "I just wanted to see my future wife" he says casually.
"you haven't even asked me out yet" I say holding back a laugh.

"Doesn't mean you won't be mine" he checks his watch after he smiles at me. Damn..he's a buffet..his brown eyes..muscles.. Brown hair..tattoos and his dimple on his left cheek..when he smiled...His Cologne.. I melt just talking to him somehow I learned how to hold myself together.

"Alright I'm walking you to class" he says voluntarily picking up my stuff. "Thank you for everything" I say as we walk.

"No prob" he drops my stuff and gets my books for my class. Thankfully he's in my class,sadly we don't sit by each other. "Thanks" I say as i smile and grab them as I make my way to class

I enter class early to find an unfamiliar student sitting beside my chair. He stared at me and I stared back. You could tell he's new because he's wearing uniform when the school doesn't really enforce them. I sit down next to him awkwardly and he looks me up in down in amazement.

"Hi" He says with his deep ass voice. My head turns slowly to him. Damn he's tall...he gotta be about 6'5..he had Brown eyes,black hair..he had fucking curly hair. Why are Hispanics so cute??

Damn..my hormones

"Hello" I say as I hear footsteps approach me. "Hey babe" Clarence says obviously irritated. "Babe?" I say as my eyebrow rises .

so he's jealous.. Interesting.

"I'm working with you guys today because we have a GROUP not 2 BUT 3 type of assignment" he said staring deep into the new kids soul as he pulled up a chair.

The new kid just looked confused but he shrugged his shoulder and slanted back in his chair.

"Miss...." He gazes into my eyes "I'm Aziah"

"I'-" I was rudely interrupted

"she's Ali " Clarence says rolling his eyes "let's start the lesson already"

Clarence POV
To be honest I hate this guy he's taller than me,he attracts Ali a lot more than I do..I don't even like Ali like that but I still like that booty she got..tbh she thick asf how come she don't have a man to hold that cake down. Anyways, I think this dude know what I'm up to just by the way he look up at me when I flirt with her a little. He listen to everything we say wit them big ass ears... Toothpick ass.

"Alright we done" I say as the bell ring and I stare at Ali still having a conversation with azachi whatever his name is. I look at Ali's ass as she turns to azachi. "Damn.." I say aloud.

Ali looks at me disgusted. She rolls her eyes as she picks up her stuff

Shit I fucked up..

ALI'S POV
Wow...nice one Clarence

"Can I get a hug" Aziah said smiling lightly

"Sure" I said embracing his tall body. I just met him but it feels like well be friends soon. I try to back away but he pulls me back in. It felt good to hug him..I felt safe..but anyway. I tap his chest to tell him to lemme go.

"Sorry " he says blushing "you're a good hugger". My boobs win again😆

The day flies by faster than ever.

" Mrs. Alison " Mrs Bergen calls as I shut my locker. "Do you want extra credit even though your scores are all a's" she asks as she flutters her fake eyelashes.

Sometimes I think she's a lesbian..

"No thanks" I say as I whip out my phone to text all of my friends.

Ali💖: let's hang out at my house since schools out because of the storm☁

I look around to see if I could spot Aziah. "Looking for me" that deep voice.. his accent..shit.

"Y-yeah, you wanna hang out tonight with me and my friends"I say showing him my phone as his eyes squint to read them.

"I'd love to" he says smiling widely. "I can drive you, I noticed the guy you came here with left earlier..is he your boyfriend?" He asked raising his eyebrow as he leaned against the locker.

"No he's my best friend" I said looking down at my flashing phone blowing up with notifications. 

Big booty hoes (GC)

Nate:I'm in. Sorry I left you at school BTW.

Liza: alright girl

Jonah: alright baby girl lmao

Clarence: she mine. Not yours asshole. I'm coming just incase you try to molest her.

Ray ray: sorry love, can't make it.

I sight as I look up to see him also reading the chat. "I can add you in my phone" I say handing him my phone. He quickly types and hands me back my phone.

Aziah🚼💖 has been added as a contact.

"Let's go"  he says as he guides me to his black shiny range Rover.