Chapter 10

Chloe's POV

I feel a bit left out. me and Em are sat in the tent while all the others are hanging out with there 'boyfriend'

cus :

Riley's with james

Steph is with West

and me and Em are just sat in the tent doing nothing.

And Hunter. well he has gone to the help desk to get a camping cooker to heat up the sausages.

Emily : did you bring any mascara Clo?

um yeah I say. why?

Emily : oh I forgot mine can I borrow yours?

Sure I sigh. and throw the mascara to her.

Emily : whats up Clo. she says looking up from her magazine.

oh it's just I thought we could all hangout together. but. you know.

Emily : yeah. we are the two left out ones. why don't you go out with Daniel?  you went out with him last year.

Well I don't feel the same. There's just no sparkle.

Emily : oh well. what about Hunter?

No. just no. i say

Emily chuckles.

then the girls come in.

Stephanie and Riley : sausages are ready.

finally I'm starving.

we all eat are sausages and we build a massive camp fire and toast our marshmallows over it and we all fall asleep around the camp fire.

**the next day**

Hunter's POV

I wake up and everyone is still asleep I went into the tent and put on my dance clothes. then I go out and and I put some bacon on the cooker and that wakes everyone up.

Riley's POV

wakey wakey rise n shine. says Emily as she shakes me gently.

Emily : riles you need to get ready for dance. it's bacon for breakfast.

Mmm! I think.

I go into the tent and I put on my dance clothes and role up one of my shorts and I get some bacon and sit down next to Chloe. 

Emily : come on everyone get in the car or were gonna be late for dance.

we all get in the car. James got in the drivers seat first so he was driving.  west sat next to him. me, emily and riley were sat in the middle and Steph and Hunter sat in the back.

we got yo dance and beth glared at us.

Beth : how come you've all come together

Chloe's POV

before anyone else can say anything I say : cus we felt like it didn't we I glare at them

Everyone : yeah they say really unconvincingly.

I sigh

Beth : oh right she says suspiciously.

we go into dance and Kate says:

Kate : everyone practice your duets in studio B and J troups studio. no one in here please.

Stephanie's POV

me and Eldon go into studio B. I wonder why we weren't allowed in studio A? 

** At the end of dance**

Emily's POV

I decide to go to see last years national costumes I just like to sit there staring at them. I make sure I leave the door to knowing if I shut it I won't be able to get out.

Hunter's POV

I decide I am going to ask Emily out. I see her walk into the room/cupboard. I walk in after her and the door slams behind me.

Emily : NO! she shouts. now we can't get out you can only open it from the outside!

sorry. I say.

Emily : it's alright we will just have to wait till someone opens it she sighs.

and she sits down on a load of costumes.

I know how to make you feel better I say cheekily.

I go behind some costumes and I go through a box of costumes and find a multi-coloured wig and a red nose and I jump out and I tell a joke.

she bursts out laughing. oh Hunter your so funny.

I sat down next to her and she stares at me I lean in to kiss her and she leans in to me. The kiss is magical we break apart.

I am sorry she says.

it's fine

Emily : really.

yeah I say. Emily I. I. Iloveyou.

Emily : what did you say.  she says

Emily I love you

she stares at me

Emily : I love you too she splutters.

A/N

this chapter was for you Huntmily fans. I am going to dedicate another chapter to a couple either James and riley, Michelle and Eldon, another Hunter and Emily or west and Stephanie

vote for which one you want.