Chapter 2

Jacks POV

My first bell is history which is so boring so me and Alex would pass notes or make funny faces to pass the time. Alex put a note on my desk and as the teacher turned around writing something on the board i opened it. It was a drawing of Mr.Leigh (the history teacher) in the drawing he looked all deformed. Pimples, mouth crooked, patches of hair, beer belly and a huge boner. I accidentally laughed super loud and everyone turned around at me. "Is there something you would like to add Mr. Barakat?" I just looked down because i didn't trust myself to look at him after that drawing and not laugh again. "um no sir." He walked over to me and riped the note away from me that i still had in my hand. "What is this?" he opened it and i watched his reaction go from just annoyed to pissed off. "Detention! Today after school. Oh look and its signed by Alex. Mr. Gaskarth did you draw this and pass it to Jack?" "um uh" "Nice answer looks like i will be seeing you both after school today. You can call your parents after class." 'No but me and my band where-" "Should of thought about that before you decided to pass notes like this in my class" Mr. Leigh cut off Alex. He went back up to the front and told everyone to stop because people where starting to laugh. He continued his lecture "Sorry bro." Alex whispered "Nah it was worth it." i said and smiled at him. Finally class was over and Mr. Leigh called our names to stay. "Ok Jack call your parents. Alex you're next." Gosh this guy is such a dick! "Hi mom. Um i kind of have detention after school today." I told her. "What? Are you kidding me? Let me talk to the person who gave it to you." I handed the phone over to the teacher and he told her what happened. Crap i already knew i wouldn't be allowed to hang out with anyone for awhile. He hung up and Alex called his parents and let them know.  Mr. Leigh signed us a piece of paper so we wont get in more trouble for being late to our next bell and we left. "Ugh i hate him." Alex complained. "I'm with you on that one. You know Marissa wants to hang out this weekend. If i thought she was upset now i don't know what to do when she finds out i have to ditch her again for being grounded." "damn. She's probably gonna be really mad i can already see it." Alex said. My next class was pretty close to my first class so we where already there. Sadly i didn't share it with Alex. "I'll see you at lunch." i told him as i walked in. I wasn't that late and i gave the teacher my note and sat down next to Zack. We where watching some movie about the earth so i just laid my head down and thought about Marissa. I was actually getting tired of her. I didn't really feel anything for her. I mean i loved it when we would kiss and be all over each other. She is hot! Anyone can see it! Shes Blondie, big boobs basically a Victoria secret model. I don't know why i just didn't want to be with her. Suddenly the memory of this morning popped in. When Alex tackled me and pinned me down. When he playfully said don't parented you don't like it. When i grabbed his hips and said give it to me baby. I started imagining going further with him. I felt myself starting to fall asleep and dream. Me and Alex where on his bed. He was on top of me and kissing me hard. He gave me a hickey as i moaned and moved his body over my happy friend down there. "Jack" he said. "Jack, Jack!" i was jerked back awake and people where leaving the class. Zack was pushing me and repeating my name. "Jack get up!" "I'm up I'm up!" "Dude you where dead asleep! Come on lets go to lunch." "Yeah" i got up and grabbed my things. Did i just have a sex dream with Alex? No! No! i did not. I was just thinking about this morning and how much fun we have and also Marissa and how hot she is and my brain just morphed my dream into that. Yeah, yeah that makes since. Ugh gosh Jack you're so stupid. But i was OK with making myself believe that was why for now. We found Alex and Rian who where laughing about something. I started to blush by just looking at him. My dream arg! "Hey guys." i said they said hey and we went got food and sat back down. Alex sat next to me as always. Which made me feel even weirder. "Oh did Alex mention we can't practice today." i said. "What? What happened?" Zack asked. "Detention in Mr. Leigh's class." i told them "what happened this time?" Rian asked. "Alex decided to make a funny picture of him and give it to me. Mr.Leigh saw and flipped." "I told you i was sorry!" Alex said and hit me on the shoulder. I laughed and said "no i know its OK!" We where sitting so close now that our legs where touching. I know it wasn't a big deal but i couldn't help to feel electricity run through me. "Hes always ruining things! We need to get signed. How cool what that be to get famous?" Rian said all dreamy like. "Wait! This means you two are totally grounded. What about that party we got invited to?" Zack said. Now if you ask me i don't really like to think that we are popular in school. But we where getting invited to a lot of parites and places. Especially after girls found out we started this band. Plus I'm dating a hottie and so is Alex. So if we went to a party it normally meant loads of people will be there then. Its this Saturday and i kind of wanted to go. Maybe i could get Marissa to go and forget all about that amazing no terrible dream! god Jack! "I still wanna go! I say me and Alex should sneak out or lie about where we're going?" i looked at Alex to see his reaction. He smiled "Hell yeah!" he said. Everyone started talking about the party and who's all going and me and Alex started planning our escape from home. I never really liked parties but again maybe if i have some fun with Marissa it woud some how prove my dream was just a dream and i don't really want it. "OK i can sneak out easily because my dad is working all night Saturday and my mom works at the hospital at 7:00pm. I can drive to your place and pick you up. How would you get out?" Alex said. " My mom has a double shift so she will be gone all night until sometime tomorrow. But my dad has off. The thing is he really likes Marissa so i think i could tell him i want to take her out on a date because shes been having a bad week. Ya know some stupid story and i know he would let me go." I couldn't tell if i saw hurt in Alex's eyes when i told him my dad likes Marissa or not. Hm probably just me tricking myself. The bell rang and the rest of the classes flew bye and the next thing i know i was headed to detention. I slowly walked to Mr.Leigh's class because i did not want to go. Alex walked up beside me and grabbed my hand and pulled me saying "Come on! Sooner its over the sooner we can leave." "Nooo don't make me!" i tried pulling back and turning around but Alex had a death grip on my hand. I gave up right when he pulled me really hard and caused us both to fall. We laughed and rolled over still on the ground. Our eyes met and our laughs slowly faded. He looked from my lips to my eyes. I slowly leaned in when Mr.Leigh came out in the hall yelling "Get in here! Stop fooling around i have things you need to clean and sort out." We quickly got up and didn't say anything to each other for awhile. We had to clean the two chalk boards and sort the books and his papers. What was i thinking! Was i really leaning in for a kiss? We had to sort some books from A-Z together. Is he mad at me? "This sucks balls." he muttered. No hes not mad. But after that i couldn't stop looking at his perfect lips.