⇨ Love Again ✧ Jσєℓαу

If you know me, you know I fucking love Joelay.

And Pentatonix.

     Taste the pain right on my tongue,

     Novocaine to make me numb

     Don't you worry because the night is young,

     Dance until the morning sun.

Disorienting, this all was.

Discoloured rays pulsed and flashed over heads of thousands,

Deep booms of jarring music zoomed outwards at strident volumes from vibrating speakers.

Hazy vision drenched with pictures of people smiling,

Alcohol being all that brains relied on for strength.

Sticks of different coloured chemical reactions waved in the air,

Bodies jumped around while hands rose to the night sky.

Hair and sweat stuck to foreheads,

Minds swam in illegal paraphernalia-

It was all mind boggling.

But he loved it.

The insanely loud music, as long as it was running through his veins and his heart was thumping toughly in his chest, he didn't care.

Didn't care about any worries that might've troubled him before he came, didn't care about anything other than dancing and drinking with his friends. It might've been his newly acquainted friend Molly influencing his actions, but he just couldn't stop his fun; downing one drink after the other, consuming more and more of the substances he had been lusting after ever since he'd bit his palm free of the circular rave medicine that was once perched there when the night began.

His body moved on its own, his mouth only allowed more harmful fluids to flow down his windpipe, and his brain was swimming in but the lack of conservative thoughts inside of his cranium. It felt like nothing could hurt him nor bother him, and this was what was most appealing about these types of nights to him. He had so many stressful things occurring in his life during the daytime - fuck the economy - but this place was the last place for any of those irritating to search for him to once again strike him down onto his knees, so naturally he felt this was the only place to escape all of those responsibilities and feel, invincible.

It all made him feel alive; the goosebumps prickling along his arms, the drugs causing the pumping of more and more surpluses of adrenaline to zip into his bloodstream, the drinks causing his head to hurt with a bittersweet pulsating- although the effects would cause another to be throwing up and passing out, it kept him up longer than he expected to last. He was just so focused on the music escaping through the means of high quality speakers hooked up to special music-conducting equipment, and on the other people around him that he just kept dancing with no worries in the world.

Though, eventually a tap at his shoulder caused him to turn on his heels with a jerky movement due to the absence of rational thoughts reaching his brain, for his eyes - that were blurry because of the quick movements of the crowd around him causing him to be unable to focus on a single object - to somewhat center around another male, who he noted to be one of his best friends, with delay of course.

"Adammmm!" The man murmured with a tone that mimicked one of a drunk with speech impediments, "Glaaad you could make it, broooo." He'd added, and threw his arms around his friend's broad shoulders to give him a sloppy and harsh hug. Gonna blame the substances influencing him, the other male, Adam, had to think, before he pried the intoxicated man off of him and held him still, afraid that he would go bouncing off the walls again.