Chapter 2 : On the run

~Your POV~

I figured that someone would find the murder scene soon, so I swung my closet doors open and grabbed my backpack. I threw some clothes into it. I then pulled my (f/c) hoodie on and made sure to grab my mouth mask that had a black and white teddy bear mouth print. I was hoping that it would cover up my new set of teeth more than anything.

After grabbing everything I needed, I swung my bag over my shoulder and made my way down the stairs. I paused at the front door, I looked into the kitchen in deep thought. Hmmm...I might need protection. I probably should take a knife just in case. I quickly jogged into the kitchen and pulled a large knife from the knife rack, the sudden sound of sirens came flooding in. My eyes widened. Their already here?! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I have to go! Ummmmm...THE BACK DOOR!! I raced into the backyard and threw my bag over the fence before climbing it myself. Once on the other side I began to race full speed into the woods grabbing my bag on the way. Holy shit! I'm an outlaw! Welp that's off my bucket list. SNAP OUT OF IT (y/n)! Focus. Your life depends on it.

~Time skip to a few hours later~

I've been running for hours now without taking a break or showing any sign of tiredness. I looked back for a split second, only to see that there was no one in sight. I placed one foot in front of me and leaned backwards, causing me to skid before coming to a stop. I took a moment to take in my surroundings. The place was dark and a thick mist covered the ground. I felt a shiver run down my spine. Someone was watching me. I could smell them in the air. Wait...WHAT?! How could I smell someone? Since when does my snooter sniff?! Hehe snooter. FOCUS (y/n)! SOMEONES HERE!

My nose followed the scent. I turned around to come face to face with a...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?
————————————————————————
YAY! Thank you to those who are still reading my shit sorry this is a little short but I kinda lost ideas on what to write😅

Thank you soooo much to Kimmy Calligo who actually met me on instagram and said she liked my beginning work on Wattpad. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH AND THX FOR THE SUPPORT!!😘😘

So umm... shoutouts are a thing I'm doing now so if you want a shoutout feel free to speak up😁

~JJ