Chapter 1 : Change

~Your POV~
Darkness. All there was...was darkness. I groaned as a sudden rush of pain erupted in my head. My eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the sudden rush of light. They then clenched shut as I rubbed one of them.

As I sat up, hand still on eye, now that I could see where I was, I was in my room. My eyes widen as I looked around to see the ripped curtains and mess on the floor. I pull myself to my feet and carefully scope out the room. There was a trace of blood here and there. That didn't bother me, it just made me...nervous. What did bother me however is what I saw in the mirror. I had sharp, dog-like teeth and blood all over. Not to mention the fact that I now had a streak of black hair ( if you have black hair ignore it).
'W- what the fuck did I do?!' I thought to myself. What else could I do, over than stare at the mirror and panic?

~—Time skip to midnight—~
'What the fuck?! Why can't I eat normal food!? Ugh...my stomach' It's been a few hours since I stopped panicking, I had gotten hungry and got some food from the fridge. But apparently not only my appearance has changed, but my entire diet too.

"Well since normal food isn't working out so well...what do I eat?" I asked myself. Suddenly I...smelt something...something...tasty. I sprinted in action a darted towards the smell. Seems that my senses and athletic ability has improved too. Welp. I'm officially a freak...even if I was one before.

The smell had come from...my parents dead bodies as well as my brother's. My dad's body lyes on the couch. His head tilted back to reveal three long, claw-like marks going across his neck. 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' I thought to myself. 'Did I do this? Can't be but...' I stopped and paused as I stared at My mom's body, she lay across the floor in a puddle of blood. Yup. I killed everyone. 'I'm a monster!'

I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes. Fear hijacked my body and and instinct kicked in, causing me to run to my room and, on instinct yet again, I locked my door. I curled up I. The far corner and hugged my knees. I slowly rocked myself and hummed, hoping it may calm me down.

A few more hours had passed.I walked over the bookshelf in the corner of my room. It had a few drops of blood and some of my books were missing, probably the ones scattered across the floor. I knelt down and scanned through them, they were organized into solved and unsolved murder cases. I let out a displeased sigh as I remembered the reason I became obsessed with murders and missing person cases. It started not long after a close friend went missing. They told me he ran away, but I knew it wasn't like him to run off without telling me. Therefore I started to investigate myself, which led to me being obsessed with these sorts of things.