Chapter 13:

edited
---
kaylee just stared at cameron. shocked that the cameron dallas had confessed is love for her.
should she say it back? what about the plane conversation? did she love him back?

"forget it" cameron mumbled looking down.

kaylee grabbed his chin softly and raised it to give him a kiss.

"but what about what you said on the plane. you know that we could never happen."

"kaylee i don't know honestly but what i do know is that i love you." cameron sighed.

kaylee kissed cameron once again and things escalated a bit. she moaned in his mouth and started to move her hips which drove cameron crazy. she grabbed the hem of his shirt and helped him take it off.

cameron flipped them over so kaylee was laying down on her back and cameron was on top. he began kissing her neck. he took her shirt off and they couldn't keep their hands off each other until they heard a..

"GROSS"

the two of them jumped apart and cameron threw kaylee her shirt to avoid her being exposed to the person that was there.

"you two are disgusting" daisy laughed and went into the kitchen.

cameron and kaylee just started to laugh at what an awkward moment that was.

"oh and cam?" kaylee hummed.

"hm?"

"i love you too."

then of course cameron tackled her into a hug following a bunch of kisses that daisy found incredibly disgusting.

------

thanks for reading!