chapter 24:

a/n : I'm gonna continue the book guys , thanks to you don't forget to comment throughout the storyenjoy this chapter
(edited)
------------

"get in the car" desi said to kaylee jumping in the front of the van.

while in the van kaylee started thinking about cameron and her friends and wondering why they haven't come looking for her. then she thought maybe joining this gang wouldn't be so bad after all.

"kay" a voice called suddenly snapping her out of her thoughts.

"hm?"

"why are you just there thinking about life and shit" desi chuckled. then we all laughed and looked out the window and noticed it was pretty dark outside.

"carter what time is it" kaylee asked.

"about 12:30" he replied.

she looked around the area , it looked like an abandoned street. the lights were on but the stores were boarded up and barley any cars were around. all of a sudden the van came to a stop.

"cmon" crystal said pulling kaylee's arm out the car.

"where are we going" kaylee asks.

"to the hut" carter replies.

"what' that?"

"you'll see girly, just wait" crystal smiled.

the four of them arrived to a big building but, it was dark. then carter pulled a key out of his pocket . he unlocked the door and when they all walked in, it was old, grey concrete walls, and one light dangling from the celling.

"lock the door crystal" desi said after they were in.

cystal went to go lock the door while carter turn on the lights. there was a bunch of cabinets everywhere and one table in the middle. carter and desi start opening all the cabinets.

guns,guns, guns, and more guns and even bombs everywhere.

Are they gonna kill me ? kaylee thought to herself.

"kaylee grabs the masks over there" crystal asked.

kaylee does as she's told and then gives them to crystal. the three of them all out on theirs.

"put one on" carter requested.

"what why?" i asked.

"just do it."

kaylee then puts the mask on and looks up to see carter handing her a hoodie. kaylee takes it a puts it on clearly seeing the gangs symbol on the back but doesn't say anything about it.

they all start to grab guns and more and crystal hands kaylee one. at first of course kaylee declines but then crystal sighed and mumbled "live a little" which inflicted kaylee a bit. she grabbed the gun and smiled at her new friends.

when they got back to the jeep she notices about 4 other trucks there. then out walk a bunch of people in similar masks as them. yet their color was far different from the color kaylee carter, crystal and desi were wearing. the out of nowhere, gunshots fired.

BANG BANG BANG

"get her to the van NOW" carter yelled shooting people.

cystal runs kaylee to the van. once they get in she locks it.

"WHAT IS GOING ON" kaylee yells.

"a shoot-out between gangs which you're going to participate in, we purposely caused a fight with them for fun and you just happened to stroll along in our hands so let's go" she said nonchalantly.

"I CAN'T" kaylee freaks out.

of course she ignored that and showed her how to shoot the gun. she also told kaylee to duck when you see a bullet coming. then she pushed kaylee out the van with her following.

gunshots filled the air once again.

"go" she whispered.

then crystal went to go fight some other female leaving kaylee there alone.

BOOM a smoke bomb goes off.

they kaylee sees someone with a different colored bandana fall right in front of her.
there's blood all over his face. with no gun in his hand he looks up at her and grabs my foot harshly.

kaylee screamed.

"KAYLEE KILL HIM" desi yelledz

then kaylee lifted up her gun, took a breath and shot him through the head. killing him instantly.

that felt good.

-----------------

a/n HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT , THANKS NOW ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW .