Their eyes met again in such a slow, but sure movement. Forth had to stay leaning back or else their noses will brush against each other.

Forth's deep, dark orbs can't leave the almost hazel brown orbs even in silence. But Beam let his eyes trailed Forth's face from those eyes to his high-bridged nose, to those lips before they went back up to his eyes. Forth can see the shadows of the show Beam putted on him last night played on those hazel color of eyes. Forth never underestimated it, the importance of Beam's feeling, of how good he wanted to make him feels, never less than how good Beam had made him felt.

The breezes blew again between the silences of secret admiration molded between the warmth of their bodies. Forth grabbed the duvet before he covered Beam's back with it just gently. Beam's eyes turned to his right side when the duvet met his shoulders.

"You clean me up," Beam said softly just in front of Forth's lips as the pale hand slid from his hips, to the curve of his butt, and to his pale thigh under the duvet just casually. Free from the intention to seduce, but still put the Leviathan in Forth on the edge even if secretly.

"And I am more than capable to excel any other responsibilities upon you."

Beam looked up at those dark orbs again.

"Only if you let me."

And with that gentle flow of the quiet tone, Forth moved his hand to Beam's right hand. He held it preciously and put the palm on his own head.

"Then you can pat me if I do a good job."

Beam gave his hand on Forth's pitch black hair a glance before he let the thick hair slipped in between his fingers. Slowly, Forth bowed his head in front of Beam. It was only to make it easier for Beam on his position, but Beam's heart fluttered gently like the curtain blew by the night breeze.

Beam heaved a small sigh as he let his hand slid to Forth's ear, his jaw, the side of the firm neck, the broad shoulder, then on top of the upper side of the toned, sun kissed bare chest.

He was sure that he didn't need to explain any further things about his worries upon Phana and Kit's reaction once they found out about this, and the whole new thing if he let Forth keep his heart more than this. He was sure he didn't need to explain about him not swinging this way, because he still didn't but Forth was an exception even if it was secretly, quietly. He was more than sure that he didn't need to tell Forth about how his pride and consciousness won't let him step further than this without bigger effort from Forth.

"It's still too early to decide what we actually feel for each other," Beam said as he deliberately moved aside from Forth's lap to the space on the bed next to Forth. He then grabbed his trouser on top of the duvet on the end side of the bed. "I'll go hom-"

Forth caught him by his wrist and pulled him back on the bed. Beam bounced a little when his back met the soft surface of the bed again. The long legs wrapped with the black jeans flung to Beam's side as Forth hovered above him effortless.

"I said we can't just move on with this kind of blurry relationship."

"And I said we can never back off to being friends anymore."

"Then what-"

"Stay."

The fisting hand of Beam because of the strong hold on the wrist loosened, when Beam didn't find the obsceneness and brusqueness on Forth's dark eyes as he urgently expected upon the forceful act.

"Stay with me."

Beam hadn't figure out whether it was Mammon or Asmodeus talking with those lips. But those eyes pleaded. Gentle.