two

"Oh hey, you're Sero, right? My neighbor?" i put on a fake smile. "Yep, that's me!"

Just say something to him now you idiot.

"I hope me and my boyfriend aren't too loud, i know we both tend to yell a lot.."

you're both really freakin' loud. All the time. Most of the time I can't sleep because of you two. I hear every word you say to each other. Every. Single. Word. some words i wish i could wipe from my memory. 

"Nope, you guys are fine!"

Damn it.

"Okay, feel free to bang on the wall or something if we're ever too loud."

If i knew that any earlier, there'd probably be a couple holes in the wall by now.

"Totally!"

The elevator door slides open and Kaminari and i step out. "Y'know, we should talk more. Since we're neighbors and all. Also, i see you in the cafeteria at school all the time." before i could answer, Kaminari's eyes light up. "Oh! I know! How about you come over for dinner tonight? Shinsou is an amaaaazing cook, and we can hang out and play some Mario Kart or something!" Without noticing, i began to smile. "That sounds great." Kaminari smiles. "Awesome! How does six sound?" I insert my key in the door. "Six sounds great." We both step into our apartments when i decide to say one more thing.

"Hey Kaminari?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm so gonna beat your ass at Mario Kart."

And as i close my door and toss my backpack on the ground, i think to myself,

Maybe this guy isn't so bad.

~

As i sit down and begin to do my homework, i hear a conversation from the other side of the wall.

Hey baby, i'm home! How was your day?

It was fine. How was yours?

It wasn't that bad, could have been better. Hey, i invited our neighbor Sero over for dinner and Mario Kart, is that okay with you?

Ugh, Kami, you know how much i hate having people over.

I could always cancel if you want...

No, its fine.

Are you sure? I could jus-

Kami, i told you it was fine.

Oh, okay. I love you.

Mhm, love you too.

Silence.

Uh, well, i'll go to the store and get stuff for dinner. Burgers sound good?

Yeah, but i'll go to the store.

Aw,  you don't have to go, i-

It doesn't matter, i'm the one cooking anyways.

Oh... okay. You're the best Shi-Shi!

Then the door slams shut and i hear footsteps echo down the hallway.

Tough relationship.

~

After about 20 minutes, i hear a loud banging on the wall that scares the crap out of me, then some yelling from the other side.

"HEY SERO!!"

It's Kaminari.

"YEAH?"

"WANNA JUST COME OVER NOW? WE CAN START PLAYING MARIO KART. AND HANG OUT WITH OUR CAT."