.25.

dear sweet jisung,

hi, it's your boyfriend, minho. i'm writing you this letter in hopes of being able to bring back that beautiful light that used to shine so brightly.

first, i would like to start off by saying, you are by far the most beautiful, ethereal being i have ever laid my eyes on. when i first saw you, i had a hard time believing you were real. everything about you was so perfect in my eyes. your beautiful smile out-shined the sun.

i never thought that we would end up here. i never imagined being able to call someone as beautiful as you my boyfriend.

jisungie, there's some things i want you to know.

i'm not the best boyfriend, i know that. i can't give you everything you want and need - i know that. but i promise, i will give you everything i have, i'll teach you everything i know. i'm going to always hold you close, make sure you feel safe and sound. i will do everything i can to protect you from this vicious world. i'm not the best boyfriend, but i'm gonna do better.

i will defend your every breath until the very day my heart reaches its last beat. you are loved jisung, you are loved more than you know. i will tell you every single day, and do everything i can to prove it. 

i would do anything for you, my love. i would rearrange the stars, move mountains. i would give up everything i had if it meant you were happy.

i realized something the other day, jisung. these feelings i have for you, they're way beyond anything words could explain. the definition of this thing i believe - no, i know i feel - is "an intense feeling of deep affection."  it's more than that though. there's just simply no way to explain it. i guess i'm just gonna have to say the three simple words and hope that it be enough for now.

jisung, i love you.

i love you, i love you, i love you.

actually, scratch that. you know what? i'm in love with you.

i, lee minho, am in love with you, han jisung.

i hope this is enough to bring that light back, i miss it oh so badly.

love, your boyfriend that is in love with you,
minho