Chapter 11

Rachel's POV

Oliver, Jack, and Tom. My life. They're everything I care about. They're the best family anyone could wish for.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to mommy, happy birthday to you" I woke up to the soud of the kids and Olivier singing to me.

They all jumped on the bed and sat next to me as I blew my candles and made my wish.

I turned to Olivier smiling as he said:

"It's your birthday, and today, YOU ARE the birthday queen, so we shall get you a present, right boys?" He said as he looked at Tom than turned to face jack.

"Right." The boys said at the same time.

"Well there you go." Said Olivier handing me a box. It seemed to be a jewellery box.

"Open it." Said jack.

I opened the box, as the most beautiful thing I ever saw appeared: an amazing neckless for the whole family with diamonds on it.

"I love it." I said as I pressed my lips against Olivier's lips, and hugged the twins. "Thank you guys."

"No mommy, thank you for everything." Said Tom kissing me on the cheek.

"Yeah, thank you for being an amazing mommy." Agreed jack.

"Aw you guys I love you both so much" I stated as tears fell down my eyes.

"I'll have to agree with both, and maybe I'll add a couple of things." Oliver stated as he took out a piece of paper.

"Thank you Rachel for everything you did for me and for the kids. I wont ever leave your side and I'll always be there for you through thick and thin . You are a wonderful mommy that the boys are lucky to have. And an Amazing wife that I'm lucky to have. I have no words to express how perfect how are and how much I love you, honey. Rachel Green Giroud, happy birthday. I love you baby." He said as the tears were pouring out of my eyes.

"Oliver, I love you so much." I said as I kissed him.

I love my family. I love my life. Everything is perfect, just like I used to dream of.

That's the end you guys :)

I hope you liked my story and I hope you enjoyed reading it Xoxo

Love you all and thank you <3