six

jaemin and yerin never knew they were in the same department at all . maybe because both of them didn't bother looking at each other . they weren't in the same grade anyways .

yerin practiced what their dance instructor taught them and it was compulsory . jaemin was by the side , like a proud boyfriend looking at his girlfriend dancing . he couldn't stop smiling .

" are you sure you're not tired ? " jaemin asked for the second time and yerin shook her head .

" because you've been running through my mind all day " thinking that jaemin was unbelievable , she fell down laughing .

" wah you're really unbelievable huh " jaemin laughed . yerin thought of one that was incredibly true so she decided to say it .

" Is it hot in here or is it just you ? " jaemin then laughed hysterically and yerin laughed too , losing her balance due to her shoelaces , she was about to fall but jaemin caught her in his arms .

" dude tie your shoelaces ! I don't want you to fall for anyone . luckily you did , for me " jaemin squatted down and tied her shoelace while yerin was still laughing .

you could say that this was the day where both of them spent together and is the first time they've ever laughed like this together .