five

yerin got better thanks to Jaemin and his stupid pickup lines .

as she entered school , the first thing that caught her eyes was jaemin running and bumping into people . then he stopped right infront of her .

" are you a magician ? "

" no but kun is . WAIT DON'T Y- "

" because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears " he flashed the sweetest and biggest smile of his , feeling proud of himself . yerin smiled unwillingly and he swung his arms around her shoulders .

she put her arms around his waist instead because she's pretty much short . soon enough , mark and his other friends approached them .

" are y'all already together ? " mark asked out loud , causing the attention to be on them . they hurriedly separated from each other from the stares and they didn't want it to be so awkward .

yerin slapped mark on the back and he winced in pain . it's not an 'oof' that's coming from her but a ' hahahahahahaha ' hysterically .

after that , jaemin and yerin got some alone time apparently because the other guys said they should have some .

he suddenly took out his phone and took a selfie .

" hey , I wasn't ready ! take another one " she demanded and he took another one which turned out nicely .

" I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and me together " she threw a pen that was in her hand and it hit his head .

she laughed at him and in the end she rested his head on his shoulders , not knowing that the bell had already rung .

but they decided to skip class because why not ? the teacher sucks anyways . actually , they weren't in the same grade but have the same teachers .

he's the older one , obviously . she says that the older you are , the more immature you are !

hehe