one

" she's a sucker for pickup lines . you're for sure gonna get her . " mark said after jaemin confessed that he likes yerin and that maybe pickup lines would work .

mark is yerin's brother and is seriously so supportive of jaemin being her boyfriend though there's a high chance they would be in laws .

but too bad yerin isn't a type who would talk to anyone easily so jaemin would have a hard time dealing with her coldness . he's cheesy from time to time .

" give me her number then " he asked mark for her number and will actually text her .

in the meantime , yerin is over at another table right at the end of the cafeteria and is with her wild friends whose personality are somewhat not similar . she can be the cheerful one if she wants to and when her friends are all around .

jaemin looked over mark's shoulder and instantly found yerin . Indeed , he only has eyes for her even though the cafeteria is full of people running around and stuff .

mark being who he is , he told jaemin to text her since it was recess and that she sees messages often . she's on her phone 24/7 so it's not really a surprise . even now , she's on her phone while talking to her friends . she never fails to go out of the topic .