I lean back and sit on his knees to look into his eyes. He has that spark and as much as I am terrified of what will happen, I am immensely aroused with the idea of him being so excited to play with me and show me to the world. I feel nervous but powerful at the same time. It's a weird combination that makes me feel so alive.

Before I know it, he has brought me to the middle of the play area, in the middle of different stations where people play at, in the middle of a sea of voyeurs. I surprise myself to be loving the attention. Nobody is in the middle of the room, they are all against the walls. I question a second what Mace will do, but I see him both hands in his leather satchel. He hangs a hook from the hold beam and gets the pair of velcro handcuffs he bought earlier.

He turns me around and unzips my dress. The shock is sudden and I don't feel at ease taking off my clothes. It alarms me. But Mace's presence is so close behind me that I feel like he shields me from the sight of these strangers. My body had stiffened, but it relaxes as I feel his breath on my skin he unveils. He kneels behind me and I step out of my dress.

He is back on his feet and he turns me to face him. The second my sight meets his piercing green eyes, I know I trust him and that there's no worry to have.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" He asks me coldly, with the tone he always uses with everyone else but me. I shake my head to deny. "Are you OK being tied up?" I nod with a smirk. "Is there any part of your body you don't want me to touch?" I shake my head and smile harder. "Lay your hands in front of you, palms up." He lets out seriously and his professionalism excites me. I can't help but smirk as I devour him with my eyes.

I can't help myself, the second he has tied my wrists together, I throw my arms around his neck. I pull him to me and press my body hard on him. I get my lips an inch away from his, my sight getting lost on the redness and the pulpy shape they have.

"I'm yours. You can do anything you want with me." I let out quickly, but get surprised by his reaction which happens as quickly as I had spoken.

His hand wraps around my throat and pushes my bare back against the wooden beam behind me. It pulls him with me and he presses his body harder against me on purpose with the most devilish look in his eyes.

"Be careful what you wish for, Love." He smirks to me again.

"You don't scare me..." I let out, being bratty on purpose and I see the hard but excited look in his eyes. He is in character and I just love how it makes me feel, so I play along my role and behave like the innocent submissive I am supposed to be and add "...Sir."

He smirks and everything inside of me pulls me to his lips. I want to kiss him. I want to devour him entirely. But as I lean in to succumb to my desire, he sneaks away from between my arms and lifts them over my head. He grabs the hook and locks me there. I try to test the limits of the hook, but I can't move away from the beam. It amuses him to see me resist a bit, but he soon denies me attention to turn to his satchel again. He takes his two new floggers out and puts his satchel down to keep only his leather tools in his hands.

He walks to me and caresses both my breasts with the leather stripes of the floggers. It feels soft and smooth. The caress is gentle. I close my eyes to let the moment consume me. I'm surprise when Marcel rubs the flogger against my core and caress my body upwards. I'm awake and definitely aroused now. A surprised moan leaves my lips at that same moment and my eyes meet his.

God, he is sexy!

I look at his neck and imagine my lips back on his skin kissing my way down to his slightly unbuttoned collar. From our proximity, I see a few of his chest hair and my thoughts drift. I want to run my hands on his sexy and elegant black shirt. I want to feel him.