I can't hear the other guys, but Mace's voice guides me to the corner of the right street. It's barely lighted for this time of night. I am petrified with fear. Mace's voice was so deep and loud. He was commanding and demanding authority. I've never seen him that way.

In front of him, I see a man with a white shirt, he seems to be the one that was being bullied. I don't know what happened, but he isn't acting normal. But who would in that situation?!

"Who the fuck are you?!" I hear a tall man with sunglasses say. He has such a low pitched and masculine voice that I almost can't hear him. He is wearing all black like Mace is, but with his shirt, I can see his ripped body and his defined muscular arms.

"I am just here to keep the peace." He says with an attitude that makes me believe he wears a smirk on his lips.

"So am I." The big tall guy responds to Marcel and then seems to face the other lad. "I don't want to see your face in this club ever again."

Knowing this information makes me calm down a little. Nothing major was happening, simply a bodyguard escorting someone out. I stay by the corner of the street to be half hidden from the action, but I sneak quickly a glance around to make sure nobody gets too close. At 11PM, very few people are still hanging out in the streets. It should be OK.

"Thanks mate!" I hear the other man speak to my boyfriend.

"What did you do?" Marcel asks quickly, sliding his hands into his pockets as he watches the man look into his wallet.

"I was caught selling some weeds to a group of ladies." The man responds nonchalantly and I get personally offended by what he did. And it seems like Mace does as well.

"What kind of idiot are you?!"

"Calm down, mate. The money and the ladies come by easy." He starts to laugh and I get seriously offended. What the--

I realise after the sound of cracking bones that Marcel just took a swing at him. The man falls on one knee and rubs his jaw. I don't even know how I feel about what I just witnessed. It all happens to fast.

"What did you do that for?!" The man yells as if he had a potato in his mouth. He must have bitten his tongue rather hard for him to sound that way.

Marcel steps towards him and lifts a finger, pointing at him with a wrath that is — to me — purely justified.

"Don't ever think it is OK to objectify woman and see them as an object of pleasure and an easy revenue!" He yells back, being very direct and dominant. If I wasn't still so shocked and scared, I would say I feel aroused right now. "And get clean! You're lucky I don't call the police and tell them everything. Karma will find you. You should be ashamed."

Mace turns his back to him and walks my way at a hurried pace. He clearly seems disturbed and agitated, but the look in his eyes changes to surprise when he sees me looking at him at the corner of the brick wall. He looks as if he wants to reprimand me, but he doesn't, he just looks ahead and I take his hand to follow him to his event. Even though he seems like he doesn't want to explain what has just happened, I have so many questions obsessing me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him, looking at his face, his strong expression doesn't change. He keeps on walking straight to our destination.

"It was the right thing to do?"

"Why did you hit him?"

"He deserved worse than that."

"He did. I just don't understand why you rushed so quickly over there as if any other alternative was out of the question."