"Hmm I should probably give you you're jack back" said Melody. " Nah Melody you can keep my jacket it looks good on you". Said Soos blushing. Melody giggles at that blushing as well. "You're just the sweetest". Melody said kissing Soos cheek.

"UGH I don't get it! I humiliated them made it rain on there picnic and there still happy!". I yelled in frustration. "Sickening isn't it". Said my shoulder devil.

"You bet it's sickening with there kissy faces and hand holding and... there... loving looks... I shouldn't... embrace it..*sigh* yeah sickening". I said looking down feeling sad for some reason.

"You don't sound so convinced". Said my shoulder devil unimpressed.
"See the way they look at each other why do you supposed nobody's ever looked at us like that". I said a little pissed at the end.

"We're too magnificent for that". Said my shoulder devil. "Oh sure look at me I'm talking with a smaller version of me can you think of anything more pathetic" I said rolling my eyes.
"Begging the teacher for extra kredit?".
"Hey why am I even talking to you I don't have to hide any longer I have meatstack to gloat to. Bay bay ". I said as I pushed him off the cloud.
"Now time for phase 3! Cloud horse off we go" I said making the cloud I was sitter in a horse.

-Meanwhile At The North Wests Mansion-

Nobody's pov

Mable and Wendy were looking out the window at the town.
"Wow that tree is the size of a ant". Said Wendy looking out the window. "Is that a flying pig?" Said Mable.
"I can't belive I let this happen". Said Pacifica looking down.

"You've been asking yourself that for the past hour this isn't you're fult Pacifica!". Said Mable putting a hand on Pacifica's shoulder.

"YES IT IS! I was in charge of planing the ball. And now look what happened". Said Pacifica. " It's Bill's fult not your's!" Said Mable. " You were right Dipper, we should have listened to you".

"It's... it's alright. I just can't belive he... he held me". Said Dipper trembling. "Well he's never gonna do it again I promise you". Said Wendy confident.

"Especially on ours watch". Said Mable smiling at her brother. He returned the smile. "The people are all safe underground". Said Grenda coming in the room. "It's not looking good outside. Flying eyeballs are turning people into stone every were". Said Candy looking out the window.

"We gota stop that dorito!". Said Mable. "I know but we can't use the circle, six people are not here". Said Pacifica. "I say we punch him in the face!" Said Wendy.

"And what good would that do? Even if you manage to hurt him he'll just heal  himself with his magic". Said Mable. "Well what do you suggest we do?". Said Wendy crossing her arms.

"Uhhhhh... Pacifica what do you suggest we do?". Asked Mable looking at Pacifica. "I...I don't know! I just do know-". Pacifica was interrupted by laughter.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!". Every one gasped as Bill upeard out of nowere. "Giving up so soon Lama? That's hardly out of character for you". Bill said mockingly.

"It's him!" Whimperd Dipper.
"Ugh you bestard give me back my Grunkles or I'll-"
"You'll what girly". Said Bill smirking.  "Come here and fight you big chicken!" Yelled Mable. "AHH". He upeard in front of her.

"Chicken ey?
You know you might be on to something. Sometimes I wonder if switching you're brain with a chickens would make you smarter". Bill said still smirking.

"Why you!" Mable charged at Bill but just as she was about to hit him he slides to the side and Mable hits a wall. "Owww" Mable groaned.
"Oh my little shooting star why must it always be violence with you?".
Bill said. "We don't need you're gloting Cipher!" Said Pacifica.

"Who's gloding I'm mocking, but if glotings what you want..." Bill snapped his fingers and the floor turned to ice. "What the-!"

"Awwww look how helping I am, I even cleaned the floor for you~" bill said. "AHH cut it off you big bully! And turn the floor back to normal!" Said Mable. "YEAH!"

"Bully? That's a lot coming from the person who bullied her own brother." Said Bill still smirking. Mables eyes widen at that

"How did yo-"
"Hey you leave her- woahhhh!". Said Pacifica as she slipped. "You leave my freind and her friends alone!". Pacifica said trying to get up. "Friend? Wasn't she the person who gave the rift to me and started weirdmagedden in the first place?". Bill said raising a braw.

That's when Dipper snapped.
"That's it! It wasn't her fult. You tricked her into giving you the rift! If any thing it was my fult, that I didn't think about my sister's feelings!
And what makes you think you can come here and intimidate Mable and get away with it!". Dipper said getting in front of Mable.

Bill didn't seem fazed by that.
Instead he started laughing. Dipper blushed looking slightly confused.
"W-what?" Dipper asked.

"EPP!" Dipper yelped as Bill grabed him bridal style floating a few inches. "Oh you're hilarious my Dear. And much quieter than the last time we meet " said Bill.

Dipper squeezed eyes shut whimpering softly.
Bill took a closer look at His Pinetree.
"Hmm, now that I think about it you're not that bad to look at". Bill said.

"I WARNED YOU, YOU BESTARD YOU GOT TILL I COUNT TO 3 TO LET HIM GO!3!" Yelled Wendy trying to punch Bill.

"Now you see me, now you don't" Bill said snapping his fingers. And disappearing.

Dropping dipper on the process. Ouch.

"UGHHHH I HATE IT WHEN HE DOSE THAT!" Groaned Wendy frustrated. "Stop it Bill! Why are you here?!". Said Pacifica.

"I'm here to negotiate" Bill said calmly. "Negotiate?" Asked Pacificas.
"negotiate you know make a tredi, talk... peacfuly.
Ok listen we all know you want ur town back to normal and your Grunkles safe and sound and yada yada and well I don't want to be turned to stoned so why don't we..... ".

Make a Deal?

°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°
1564 words.

8.1.2019