Chapter 2

*Lucy's P.O.V*

"Remember the AC Method. You'll need it in answering numbers 1,5, and 10." Then, the bell rings.

"Goodbye students." Our math teacher said before going out of the room.

"Goodbye, Ms. Kuriyama." we replied.

Once the teacher got out of our room. All my classmates started talking, gossiping about stuffs.

"Hey, Lu-chan. What's the AC Method again?"

I took a deep breath, then started explaining all the procedures. Algebra, trinomial, binomial. Blah, Blah.

"Once you found the temporary factors. Divide them using factor A as the divisor." and blah blah. I'm not a nerd for nothing.

"Got it?" She nodded.

-Time Skip-

-Canteen-

"Oh My Gosh! Really?"

"She's a slut, really."

I heard my friends say. You know, gossiping and stuff?

"You know, Lucy. If you want to study, go to the library not here in the canteen. Canteen is for eating....." Erza said.

"And Gossiping." Mirajane finished. I never knew why Erza and Mirajane ended up friends.

When we were in Grade 7 (1st Year High School) Erza always hated her like hell. She's always talking nonsense about Mirajane's personality.

And now, look at the two devils. Laughing, talking like they've been friends since Grade 1.

I remained silence. They aren't my boss. I have my own will.

"Well. What do we have here? A nerd studying. How can you study in a place like this, nerd?" I closed the book I'm reading in surprise. I turned around to see who the owner of the voice that surprised me.

Gray.

"You know Gray." I put down the book.

"Will you quit it?! I'm sick and tired of your blabbering!" I shouted, everybody in the canteen stopped eating  -whatever they are doing- and turned to look at us.

"Hehehe. You wanna play it this way, eh?" I saw him smirk. Oh, how I wanted to punch that smirk off of his face.

"Fine. You'll regret this day, Lucy." He walked towards me.

"I'll make..." Closer.

He continued to walk closer to me. As of me, I didn't move. He stopped, distance -1 inch away- I can feel his breath.

I shiver.

"your life like hell." He turned and walked away, laughing with his friends. Leaving my face red.

I just stood there.

"Wow, what was that about?" Asked Lisanna.

"I have no idea." Said Erza.

Oh no. Did he just said that he will make my life like hell? This is really bad.

-Time Skip-

I was kind of scared about the hell-thingy. But, later on, without having any threats, I forgot all about it.

Now, here I am with Ms. Kuriyama at the Faculty, helping her clean and sort stuffs.

"Hey, Lucy. Can you please bring that..." points at the booklets about music at the table. "inside the music room?"

Without hesitating. I said yes. Music Room, is the perfect place for me. It's because since 7 years old, I started competing in different singing competitions here.

I'm a member of Glee Club and we join competitions. I play guitar, violin, and piano, too.

" I need your love to light up this house I wanna know what you're all about I wanna feel you feel you tonight I wanna tell you that it's alright." I heard someone sang. I paid no attention to it. He might be a member of Glee Club practicing.

" I need your love to guide me back home When I'm with you, I'm never alone I need to feel you feel you tonight I need to tell you that it's alright." He sang again. I hurriedly put the booklets inside the Music Room. Curious, I went to the voice's location -Band Room, beside the Music Room-.

I was so surprised to see the person. The person is......

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

-CliffHanger-

Sorry guys, for the late update.

The song is Never Be by 5 Seconds of Summer. Listen to it, please, I'm a big fan of 5SOS.

Listen to it, now!

hehheheheh

Peace!