Chapter 1

Lucy's P.O.V

"Nerd!"

"Dork!"

My usual morning always start with this. Of course, I get tired of this. I'm really tired to be bullied each and everyday.

I didn't cry. I'm used to this.

I ignored them and continued walking towards my locker. A sigh of relief came out of my mouth.

I opened my locker and get some stuff I needed. I turned to see my reflection. (There's a mirror)

Am I that ugly? I have blonde hair that every popular kids have, brown eyes, and I also have white fair skin that everybody has in this Academy.

To be exact, a popular type. But, why am I being bullied?

"Good Morning, dork princess." One person laughed behind the opened door of my locker.

I closed my eyes and closed it.

Without turing my gaze to the boy. I said, "What do you want?"

"Nothing....I'm just being nice to you?" then he laughed together with his gang.

"You know, gray?"

"No, I don't know."

"Quit it! Just leave me alone, ok?" I asked, then I turned to leave.

He grabbed my wrist.

"Nobody did that to me, not even once. Better say sorry." he said, serious.

"So, what if I don't want?!" I break free from his grip.

"Tsk." with his 'tsk', he walked away pissed.

*clap, clap*

I heard a clap.

"Brave one, eh?"

"Want to end up like that, Natsu?"

"Hahaha. Your a brave one, missy." he chuckled, playing with my hair.

I slapped his hand away.

"I'm not your P.A and I'm not in this school because I want to be bullied." I said, venomously.

"You seems like you are." he smirked. How I want to punch away his smirk away.

"Now, mister," I said sweetly. "Get out of the way, and leave me be." I tried to escape.

"As usual. You're a feisty one. Fine then," he moved out of the way.

"Thank you very much." I rolled my eyes at him and fixed my glasses. The nerdy one, ok?

First day of my 4th year high school life, has started, badly. -.-

*****

Gomenasai, peepz!! -.-

I'm just lazy to write. Blame my teacher because of her sooooooooo long long notes, not me. XD

Bye!!!