hail, available.

title

title.* hail
plot by. -lxcifer
status. available
fc. cameron monaghan
oc name.* felix quint

description.
"devil, have no mercy on me."

a.k.a.

michael befriends with a troubled boy during his stay with mead by breaking him out of an asylum.

details.
felix is bonkers but he is kinda that way because of his psychic abilities, that draw michael in, in the first place.

i chose this to happen before the apocalypse itself, and i think it would be most suited that michael and felix have something really heated and personal in the beginning then slowly drifting apart to the point that either:

one, felix dies and book ends with michael recalling something and regretting?

or

two, felix survives the nuclear blast and meets michael again but he is dying because of the radiations (he was in none of the outposts, he had to stay outside)

i honestly prefer the second, but you can go for any if you want the plot.

on another note, about felix past, my vision was that he didn't really had much of a crappy childhood. he actually grew up with his father, a normal guy, you can name him. his father worked in entrepreneurship assistance, helping people with business plans and stuff, that resulting in a lot of absence at home.

and because of this constant absence, his father never took notice of the small things like: his soon coming home beaten up. it was a normal busy small family and that kind of marked felix. why did he come beaten? because as any teenager, he made a few wrong choices, especially due to this psychic stuff he had going on.

seeing things other couldn't, sometimes after a lot of concentration, even moving some stuff with his mind, he thought he could conquer the school. he formed a band of boysand girls, the cool kids, and every time someone disobeyed him in school, he'd have to discipline them, all until one fight that went too far and he killed someone.

when felix was send to an rehabilitation program, his father lost it. he blamed himself for everything and committed suicide, and this is when his felix life truly turned upside down and from correction school he ended up in an asylum.

anything with * can be changed.