Cold! Chaeyoung x Hyper!Female!Reader

A/N: Requested by Vivoforever. Hope you like it :)

------------------
Your Pov

Another day seeing Chaeyoung!

You see, Chaeyoung's been my classmate since kinder. And up until now she's still cold towards me. Only me though. I don't even know why. But one thing that I am sure about is that having a crush at her for a veryyyyy long time.

I looked at the mirror as I heard my mom calling my name. I went downstairs and saw my sister eating her breakfast.

I sat beside her and started a conversation as my mom placed two pancakes on my plate.

"So are you excited for your school?" I asked as I smiled widely at her teasing her. She getting what I am mean. I groaned as she punched me.

"Aw! What was that for?" I asked as I caress my shoulder she just punched.

"Just close you mouth please. " She begged. But me being an annoying sister teases her more.

"Ohh.. Why? Don't you want mom to know you have a girlfriend?" I asked loudly. Causing her to widen her eyes at me. And looked at mom. Thankfully she was listening to her favorute song aloud so she can't hear us.

"You friggin.. Just.. Come onnnnn." She whined in defeat. And I giggled.

"Well just make sure mom will know about this. We only have a year gap but still.." I stared at her warning her. She nodded.

"I'm gonna go now." I said as I grabbed a toast and eat it on my way to school.

Hmm.. I wonder why is Chaeyoung's being like that to me? I mean did I do something wrong? But I can't remember. But what if she just really hate me? Yeah, maybe. I should just avoid her from now. Even though it will hurt me.

I reached the school's gate and there I saw her talking happily with her friends. Her happy eyes landing on mine becoming cold. I looked away and saw F/N. I walked towards her and greeted her happily. We walked together to the classroom and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Time went fast and now is lunch break. I looked up and saw Chaeyoung's staring at me. Weird, I can see sadness in her eyes. But I ignored it anyway. I grabbed my food and walks away. I went to the rooftop to have a peaceful lunch. But seems like I can't. Chaeyoung's been bothering my mind. And I'm hurting inside for not talking to her. But I guess that is what she wants. I can do that to make her happy.

"Chaeyoung, if you can hear this. I love you."

I ate my lunch feeling empty inside.

Chaeyoung's Pov

After the class ended. I looked at Y/N. What's wrong with her? She's avoiding me since morning. I can hear my heart breaks. I can't really stand not talking to her. I have to confess now.

But before I can even catch up with her. She walk away already. I followed her to the rooftop. I saw her eating her lunch before whispering.

"Chaeyoung, if you can hear this. I love you."

My heart skips a beat. And couldn't control my body. I quickly run up to her and hug her behind.

Your Pov

I felt someone wrapped their arms around me. Then I smelled a familliar scent. I looked behind finding Chaeyoung with teary eyes.

"C-chaeyoung?" I asked confused. She smiled to me. Then I felt a soft sensation against my lips. Before I knew it she pulled away.

"I love you too Y/N."

_------_-----_----_----_-----
A/N: Tada~ Hope you like itttt. Sorry for wrong grammars.

Also sorry if I shuffled the requests. I mean when I publish a request from someone first before your request. But you commented first...... Uhmm.. Did you get it? Sorry english is not my mother tongue😶