More Than Friends. 12

Start from the beginning

"oh I see, well don't worry Louis" I said hugging him.

"but we're really sorry, seriously" he said again. God, I love him.

"Louis, it's okay, seriously, at least you had a reason to be like that last night" I told him. He kissed my cheek.

"I better go before my boss decide to drop me off" i said laughing.

We went downstairs. They were still sleeping. Louis told me they will wait for me to have lunch. I smiled at him and left as fast as I could.

My day at work was hard. I couldn't stop thinking about my date with Diego and also about what Louis told me. Why did Harry do that? Was he trying to spy me maybe? I don't know. For my surprised, Diego didn't came to the cafe today, I was kinda sad for not seeing him. I was so tired. Last night I went to sleep at midnight and now I was working without stopping. I just wanted to sleep for like 24 hours. My day at work had finished and now I was on my way to home. I got out of the car and looked at the sky, some gray clouds were appearing, that's the thing of living in London, sometimes it is sunny then suddenly it rains a lot.

I went inside the house and I found the boys making lunch.

"Hey Cristy" Niall said smiling widely as he tried the food he was cooking.

"Hey" I said

"hello babe" Zayn said hugging me quickly.

"hey zayn" I said smiling at him. Louis and Liam smiled at me as they prepared the table to have lunch.

"hey" I heard Harry say as he appeared from behind and rubbed my back sweetly. What was happening? Last night they were ignoring me and now they were acting like 5 gentlemen. Okay I got it. Louis sent me a smile that I totally understood. He told the boys why I was upset last night. We sat on the table and started eating.

"do you like it?" Liam asked.

"yeah" I replied smiling. They made just simple hamburguers but they did it for me so I had to be grateful. We stood in complete silent for a few minutes.

"so.." I said trying to break the silence.

"Cristy we're sorry" Liam said. I was going to open my mouth to say something but Niall cut me off.

"we should have not ignored you last night" he said.

"guys, it's okay, seriously" I said smiling.

"Louis told me what happened and why you guys were like that" I added.

"yeah talking about that.." Harry said.

"I'm sorry guys, I wasn't in a good mood last night" He said looking at his plate of food. We all forgave each other. I really didn't like being upset with the boys. After that, they all asked me about my first date with Diego. I told them every detail. I told them how he played a song for me. They were happy for me, but I could feel Zayn was a bit sad. That really hurt me. I just didn't want him to be that sad so I decided to do something with Zayn.

"so Zayn, what are you doing this afternoon?" I said smiling.

"ermm.. nothing, I think. Why babe?" he said looking confused.

"well I thought maybe we could go out and have a walk or something" I smiled at him. The boys who were now watching TV looked at me. What? I just wanted to make him feel better.

"yeah sure, if you want to" he said smiling. I went upstairs to change from my work clothes to my daily clothes, just my simple jeans, a t-shirt and my favourite varsity jacket that Louis bought me for my last birthday. I wasn't one of those kind of girls who liked to dress up so exaggeratedly everyday like with heels and pink stuff, I was normal. A bit of make up and I was done.