More Than Friends. 12

Chapter 12.

I went inside the house. The boys were all watching TV or playing some game on the x-box, I didn't pay any attention, I was just looking at Harry going out of the kitchen as he completely ignored me.

"oh hello to you too Harry" I said with a serious voice. He looked at me and turned around again as he continued his way to the living room.

"hi" he said without looking at me. What the fuck? I thought to myself.

I walked towards the living room. The boys looked at me and greeted me with a simple "hey Cristy" without stopping the game they were playing.

I sat on my armchair and sighed. Just imagining the fact that I had to wake up early tomorrow just made me want to die.

"how was your date?" Louis asked me.

"good, I had so much fun" I said smiling.

"that's cool" Niall added without taking his eyes off of the TV screen. I imagined this otherwise, honestly. Before I left, they were all so excited and now, they completely ignored me and didn't asked me anything about the date. I just stood in silent, looking at what they were playing but my mind was somewhere. Again, I could feel a pair of eyes stuck on me. It was him, I could feel it. I looked at Harry. He was sitting right in front of me on the other armchair, as soon as our eyes met, he looked at the TV.

"I'm going to sleep" I said in a serious tone.

"you're all dumb" I added. I was mad. I was upset because I really thought they would care about me having a date for the first time after so many years. But they just ignored me. I heard how they called me but I ignored them. I just wanted to sleep and try to forget about this. Maybe thinking about my amazing date with Diego would help me. And that's what I did.

Saturday. 9.15am. I had to be at work at 10am just because today is Saturday and more people decide to go out and have breakfast out. I went downstairs and the boys were still sleeping. Louis didn't sleep in his bed last night, I guess he thought I wanted to be alone. He thought right. I had a quick breakfast then I went upstairs again to brush my teeth and get ready for work, when I went out of the bathroom, Louis was sitting on his bed looking at me.

"what?" I asked serious.

"what's wrong Cristy? Why did you call us 'dumb' last night?" he said crossing his arms.

"are you kidding me, Louis?" I said.

"no" he replied.

"I called you all dumb because I came back from my first date I had in ages and I just wanted the only 5 friends I have to ask me how was it, or maybe what did we do or stuff like that. Not that I came and you all kept playing that stupid game, was that more important than me, Louis? Was it?" I said as I took a breath. He stood in silent. Then he uncrossed his arms, got up and took a step towards me.

"I'm sorry Cristy" he said looking down.

"you are right, I don't know what to say, I think we ignored you cause we were all upset because Harry did something last night" he said still looking down.

"harry? What did he do?" I asked confused.

"when you left, he kept looking at the clock and then he left the house saying he was going to buy something and didn't came back until you came, just a few minutes before you" he said looking at me.

"and why did he do that?" I said. I was still confused. It sounded like Harry was spying me or something.

"we don't know, we asked him but he got all moody with us" he said.