More Than Friends. 7

Chapter 7.

Days passed. It was just two weeks since the boys left and I already miss them so much. Fortunatelly, I got the job. It was pretty good. My boss was so nice and so were my partners. I had two partners and they were girls too so that made work so much easier. I was the youngest employee but I must admit I was so good as a waitress.

Every night I went back home from work, I skyped with one of the boys and sometimes with all of them at the same time. They told me how the show was and I also met Josh, Dan, Sandy and Jon, their band. They were pretty funny. I just couldn't wait to meet them in person. I also told them how my work was and that I met these two girls and stuff like that. Louis and Liam asked me how Danielle and Eleanor were. I told them they were good and that they were missing them so much. Since the boys left, Eleanor, Danielle and I met a few times so we could talk about the boys. I got surprised when one of the times we met, Eleanor asked me if I liked Zayn.

"what?" I said with a surprising face.

"I don't know, When I see you with the guys I feel like you may feel something for Zayn" she said smiling.

"I also noticed that" Danielle added smiling too.

"well.. Zayn is so nice and good with me, I have to admit that" I said

"but I don't know what I feel honestly.." I also added.

And it was true. I didn't know what I feel cause I obviously liked Harry so much but Zayn was so cute too.

I had a few days of "holidays" because my boss was leaving for bussiness so she let us stay at home for a few days so I decided to go back to Doncaster.

I stood there for like 4 days. I had so much fun. Lottie told me she had a crush on a boy from his school and I gave her some love advices. Phoebe and Daisy were the craziest twins I've ever seen in my life. I still remember when they were two babies all day sleeping. Time flies, god. And Fizzy was just adorable as always. I was so happy to be with Jay and Mark again. They were always giving me advices for everything. I just loved them.

Before I could notice, I had to go back to work.

4 weeks passed. A month. That means is just another month until Louis and the boys come back. I kept skyping with them. Skyping with Niall was the funniest thing ever. He told me about all the food he tried in every city. I told him I was jelaous. And it was true tho. I told Liam and Louis that we woukd skype someday with Danielle and Eleanor so they could see their "girls".

Zayn flirted with me even via webcam.

"Zayn I think you even flirt with me in your dreams" I told him laughing.

"how do you know that?" He said trying to sound surprised.

"so you admit you dream about me, don't you?" I said putting a cheekily face so he could see me via webcam.

"of course I do" he said looking sexy.

"well, I don't dream about you, ha." I said changing my face into a funny one.

"you don't... Yet." he said still with his sexy face.

"you wish Malik, you wish" I said laughing.

Those were Zayn and mine's conversations via Skype all the time. With Harry it was different. He seemed sad because he said he wanted me to be there with them but he was also happy for the success they were having.

"I miss you so much" Harry said

"Harry, my dear, you said that like 5 minutes ago" I said laughing.

"I know, I just want you to know it" he said looking sad. I wish I could hug him, honestly.

"Look hazza, it's just another month and we'll see each other again, isn't that great?" I said trying to comfort him.

"Yeah I know.. But it's 31 days without seeing your face in person" he said looking at the webcam so I was feeling like if he was staring at me. Why did he tell me all that stuff? Did he want me to melt away? I just couldn't handle it.

"Harry stop being so cute or I'll have to lick my computer screen to virtually lick your cute face" I said smiling and it made him laugh.

"you're incredible, you know that, right?" he said smiling widely.

"I know, duh" I said smiling too.

"but not as incredible as you" I told him with a honest look.

"I love you Cristy" he said

"I love you too Harry" I replied. I dont know if he meant it like friends or something else but I just know that I loved him so much.

2 weeks more. Christmas were arriving so more people came to London which means more people came to the cafe to have maybe some hot chocolate or coffee. It was hard, pretty hard. My boss didn't want to contract another person so me and my other 2 partners had to do all the work.

While I was working, I received a text from Zayn.

"Cristy guess what? I am coming back home a week earlier! :) x"

I couldn't believe it. What was he talking about?

"really? That's awesome!" I texted him.

"yeah! Paul let me came a week earlier because we just ended the tour and I wasn't feeling so good so he let me go to home xx" he replied.

"awesome, I'll be waiting for you :)" I replied him. I was so happy because he was coming back but I was confused too. Why didn't the others come back too?

it was 2 weeks more before the boys came and Zayn was coming a week earlier. I knew this was going to be good... or maybe not.

--------------

okay guys! this chapter didn't have so many interactions but some interesting things will happen in the next chapter! stay tuned!!! :)