(31)

" Where is that piece of shit", I shouted as I stormed through the bar. Several girls and bikers who were enjoying their company turned in awe. I spotted Hannah seated in-front of the bar waiting for Taylor to hand her another round of beer. " Hannah!"

She jerked her head in my direction, face baffled at how loud I was being. " What's wrong?"

" Is there something wrong?" I repeated, surprised she hadn't found out by now." SO you're seriously telling me you don't know!"

"If I knew I might not be looking at you like you were crazy."

I huffed out a breath of air, hoping to expel some negativity as well." Apparently this morning my idiotic brother went out on a mission with Mars and Ares this morning only to come back injured. One of the girls said she saw them all come in bloody as hell".

Hannah's confused gaze morphed into pure anger as she handed off the drinks to another girl and stormed past me, grabbing my wrist in the process. Our strides soon emanated a dangerous vibes as people darted left and right in order to stay out of our path. As we neared a back room they used for medical purposes, I picked up on a few low whispers making their way into the hallway.

Hannah walked through first and let her posture do all the talking. Ares froze at the sight of us as he stopped what he was saying. Mars and Nick quickly followed suit as they turned to see why their brother stopped talking.

" Hey baby what brings you here," Nick said, attempting to sound normal as he covered the bleeding wound on his chest.

" Don't baby me you idiot! What the hell do you think the three of you are doing going off on your own. You're not invincible ".

I smirked as they all cowered in fear. I took a step closer to look at my brothers injuries. I pulled Nick's hand away from the wound to see a perfectly round entrance hole with blood oozing out. Hannah popped around to the other side, taking his hand in hers.

" You guys literally rescued me less than a week ago and you're already doing dumb shit", I scolded. I jerked forward quickly, pocking my brothers wound in the process.

" What the fuck was that for", He hissed glaring at me.

" That was for you being a dumb ass and worrying my sister-in-law over there. Neither of us would have found out if Farrah hadn't seen you three and told me."

Nick opened his mouth to retort more than likely when the club doctor appeared. An assistant stood behind him with some anesthetic and other supplies to clean up the wound. 

Ares was the first hop out of his seat and head for the door. " I'll come check on you later brother. Let me know when you rest up a bit".

Hannah stayed put as Mars and I followed Ares out. I gave her a small smile, hoping the reassurance would calm her nerves. I shut the door behind me once outside before turning to face Mars finally. " You've got some nerve letting that happen to my brother. It doesn't have to always be him to go on missions you know".

His head hung low as he answered in a gruff tone. " He's the Sergeant of Arms. Even if I had told him he couldn't go, I promise Nick would still have came".

I nodded behind his back after he turned to head upstairs. Although I kept my distance, I stood close enough to Mars to see that something was off. From the back his shoulders were tensed and he walked with a slight limp on his right side. Earlier I had figured the blood on his body was from Nick but seeing him struggle with each step, I had guessed wrong.

Mars settled on the bed with a not so graceful thump, letting out a sigh as he transferred his weight off the hurt leg. " Do you mind to grab me some comfortable clothes in the closet. I'm a little sore from carrying Nick", He asked, his eye's held pain as he spoke the words.

"Yeah of course", I replied as I turned to rummage through his closet. I picked out a pair of sweatpants and a dark colored shirt that would make him comfortable " I need you to take your pants off".

Mars' head turned so quickly I thought he might've sprung something. I caught his wide eyed expression for a split second before it morphed into his usual cocky one. I knew I should have chosen a better set of words but at that point I didn't want to see him hurt. Even if he had been a pain in my side since the minute I met him, Mars had also saved my life. This was he least I could do for him.

" If you wanted to see me naked darling all you had to do was ask", He said, gracing me with his famous smirk.