𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 !

THE BLONDE HAIRED GIRL, WITH A NAME TAG SAYING 'CAMILLE' WAS CLEANING OUT GLASSES, IN WHAT MOST WOULD CALL "PRODUCTIVE PROCRASTINATION." It was clear she was in no hurry to get back to the work that laid on the bar's countertop in front of her. She was so caught up in her attempt to avoid the books, she had yet to notice (more like acknowledge) the pair of eyes on her.

"Ah, in pursuit of the bartender from 'Rousseau's', I see."

Marcel looks away from the blonde haired woman behind the bar. "She's a work in progress."

"And yet here you are," Klaus chuckles, showing Marcel his famous smirk, "pining over her when you should be eating her for lunch. Oh, she must be special."

"Business first. The coroner called. He's got my number in case any dead tourists show up."

"Let me guess - dead tourists with a stamp on the hand and vampire blood in their veins?" Klaus asked.

"It happens. Someone takes a drunken tumble off a balcony, or into the Mississippi . . . And today I got two of them to deal with." Both men felt a little annoyed sitting at that table, one because of all the questions, and the other because he seemed to be getting nowhere with his old friend.

Taking a sip of his drink, Klaus rises from his stool and looks at Marcel. "Well then, shall we?"

ϡ

THE ZAVERI TWINS WERE ALWAYS ONES TO GET THEMSELVES IN TROUBLE, EVEN FROM A YOUNG AGE THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE AN ISSUE OUT OF ANY SMALL THING. IT WAS LIKE A SUPERPOWER FOR THEM. They found it extremely easy to do things the "hard way", especially if it meant more trouble for others. Because that meant more fun for them.

And thats how they ended up in a little witches shop in the French Quarter, going through the items in the shop as if it was a race to see who could find the most first. It had only been a few moments since Katie had closed her shop, but the thought of her running to the witches about how she saw the twins made them laugh.

Sure, they would've blown their cover, but a part of them wondered how much fun they knew to sleep with one eye open, or just not sleep at all. They weren't looking for anything in particular, just information that might help them on their journey or items that would be hard to get your hands on.