"Well I do worry, let's just go, alright?"

"Where are we going then?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I feel like it's better for you to go home, moreover, I'm pretty tired as well, actually" Rose smirked and pushed herself off the barstool.

"Yes, well.. I think I'm going to visit Melody, just, stopping by, ya know." I stammered.

"You should do whatever you like, Dan, although I'm not sure if it's the right decision," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably not," I quietly snickered, "but I'm still going.. alrighty?" I friendly bumped Rose her shoulder and slipped off the barstool.

I grabbed the car keys out of my pocket as soon as I approached my car and opened it. Rose stood still next to me, firmly grabbing my shoulder.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I slowly shook my head no, yanking my body out of her grip.

"Absolutely not necessary, I'll see you soon,"

"Okay, see ya"

I smirked at her before sliding into the drivers seat, tightly buckling up my seatbelt. Then I drove easily toward the exit of the parking lot, steering the car out of it.

- - -

"Good afternoon, Melody" I politely said with a brightly smile plastered on my lips.

Melody turned her head towards me and a grin crept up her lips as well. She straightened up in her bed, putting the pillow behind her neck.

"Hi.. Daniel"

"I told you to call me Dan, you've always done that.. but it's no big deal" I said, sitting down on the stool next to her bed.

Melody looked slightly confused, but nodded. "I'm sorry," she simply said.

"No.. it's fine, actually.. how're you feeling?" I quizzed, curiously waiting for her answer.

"Pretty good, I really want to get out of here. However, doctor Brown told me I can't, yet," she sighed deeply, "You know, Dan, being here sucks.." She muttered, before her eyes widened as she realized that she'd automatically called me Dan.

I just smirked wider and she started chuckling. I could see that she was trying not to hurt me, or anyone else, but being brain damaged and forgetting about everything had to be hard, I got that.

"How's.... erm.." She stammered, desperately searching someone's name.

"You mean Max, don't you?" I asked painfully, almost feeling Max's pain myself.

"Yes I do.. I'm so stupid.. sorry sorry sorry.."

"Max is- he's not himself.. but you aren't as well so.." I shrugged my shoulders. Melody wanted to say something, but I interrupted her.

"And how are your memories? Are you remembering anything?"

"Erm well.. good you bring up the subject.. I really have to tell someone about it." Melody looked very awake immediately and sat up.