I quickly removed his shirt and traced his chest with my fingers before making my way to his shorts and pushing them down a little so I could take his cock in my hand. He gasped as I gently stroked his dick and let my thumb slide over his end. "Oh God you are so good at that."

For a few minutes he let me pump him while he massaged my breasts. Then his hands made their way down my body, lifted my skirt and he slid his hand into my panties so he could finger me. My body shuddered at his touch. As the feelings began to rise inside me I writhed against his hand. He began pushing harder into my hand as I could hear him start to pant. "I want you now." he suddenly groaned. He slid his hand from my panties and lifted me off my feet. I let go of his cock and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the table, sat me on it and desperately fumbled with my panties before thrusting himself inside me. I gasped as he pushed into me again and again pumping harder and harder as he starred into my eyes. As I raised myself to take him even deeper inside he grabbed my hair and kissed me deeply. I could feel myself getting close. "I'm coming Taylor" I muttered against his mouth.

"Come for me baby" he shouted out as he released my hair and thrust into me even deeper than before. As I reached the top I cried out and he made a few more strokes before calling out "Fuck! Fuck!" as he came. For a moment he leaned against me catching his breath before he kissed me and said "God you turn me on. You're amazing" before removing himself from me and stepping back.

It took me a little while to get over the speed at which everything had happened but then I straightened my skirt as I got down from the table. For a moment I felt a little vulnerable standing half naked before him but then he smiled and it all melted away.

I looked into his eyes and held his gaze as I asked him "Shall we go to bed?" He nodded and so I took his hand and led him into my room. Once inside, we both finished getting undressed and climbed into bed. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled against his chest as he ran his fingers up and down my back. I lay my arm across his body and smiled against his skin. I felt so warm and cosy in his arms. Finally I felt like he was starting to understand that there was more to this relationship, that I wanted the love and cuddles as well as the sex. We relaxed in each other's arms and I couldn't have felt happier than I did in that moment.

As I started to feel sleepy, I lay thinking about how wonderful it was going to be, to finally discover what it was like to wake up with this gorgeous man beside me. I lifted my head and kissed his cheek gently. He looked at me and kissed my lips as he wrapped his arms tighter around me. The kissing deepened and his tongue danced with mine. Suddenly he rolled me onto my back so he was on top of me. His lips left mine and started to make their way slowly down my body. I gasped as they reached my breasts and his tongue played with my nipples. I felt him smile against my skin. "I bet I know what you'll like more than that." he said as his kisses continued down my stomach.

By now my body was tingling all over and shivers ran down my spine as his lips went lower. He slid his body down between my legs and suddenly his tongue had found my clit. My back arched as I moaned in both shock and pleasure. "Oh yes baby, that's it enjoy yourself." His tongue flicked at my sensitive parts before licking inside me. I cried out from the intensity of the sensations inside and my hands grabbed at his hair. I writhed on the bed as his tongue continued to work and the feelings went wild inside me. I knew I wouldn't last long, he was so good.

"Oh God Taylor I'm so close." I groaned when I was hardly able to keep my body on the bed any longer.

"Tell me you want me." he demanded.

"What?!" I gasped.

"Tell me you want me." he repeated.

"Oh yes I want you. I want you." I cried desperate for him to take me now.

He moved his body up the bed and I felt his cock hard against me as he claimed my lips in a hard, deep kiss. His rubbed his hard cock on me, teasing me with it until I couldn't stand it any longer. "Taylor, take me please." I pleaded.

He lifted himself onto his elbow and grinned down at me as he took his cock and pushed it hard inside me. I gasped and lifted myself to take all of him inside. I was already so close to coming and he knew it. He pushed his length inside me over and over and as I came I couldn't stop myself from crying out it was so intense. As I felt my body shudder Taylor's strokes became harder and faster as he starred into my eyes and muttered "Oh yes baby." He began to pant as he reached the top and he called out "Oh God I'm coming! I'm coming!" before collapsing on top me breathing heavily.

We lay that way for a minute catching our breath before he rolled on to his back and draped his arm across his forehead. I looked over at him and I could see him smiling as he lay staring up at the ceiling. I was just happy that he was finally in my bed beside me. After a moment he got up and went into the bathroom. When he came back I waited for him to lay down beside me and take me once again in his arms but instead I watched in horror as he picked up his shorts from the floor and put them on followed by his shoes. I stared at him unable to speak as he walked towards the bed, leaned over, gave me a kiss and said "Thanks baby." before turning and leaving the room.

For a moment I didn't know what to do but finally I came to my senses, jumped out of bed, grabbed my robe and almost ran to the kitchen whilst putting it on. I found Taylor putting on his shirt and collecting his things together. "I thought you were going to stay tonight?" I blurted out.

He looked up at me, a sort of pitiful look on his face. "Sorry baby I can't. I have to go." With that he walked past me, kissing me quickly on the cheek as he passed and headed towards the front door. I was in shock, I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd thought we were getting somewhere, that he'd started to understand how much I wanted him to stay with me, to hold me. I followed him to the door and watched dumbstruck as he opened it and walked out to his car without even a second glance. All he managed was a quick wave as he drove away.

I shut the door and wandered slowly back to my room, feeling empty and numb. As I lay down on my bed the shock faded and the pain and hurt took over. For a moment I felt like my chest was being crushed and I couldn't breathe. Then the tears started to flow and there was no way I could stop them. I sobbed and sobbed until I was completely exhausted and finally fell asleep.