"Aren't you jealous?"

"Just a little bit."

~~~

The day was really good and I had so much fun with Minho. He's maybe mean sometimes but such an angel when he wants to. I always have great times with him.

Bzzz Bzzz

Binnie

Hey Felix! I'm waiting for you outside.

Lix

Oh my.. You really came just for me? 😍

Binnie

Of course, I did. And I invite you to dinner. You've got nothing for tonight right?

Lix

Wow... When did you become such a fluffy baby?

Binnie

If you insist I can cancel everything.

Lix

No! 😔 I'm coming!

~

I exited the room and saw Changbin in the hallway sitting on a chair. He looked up and smiled at me as I did the same.

"Are you ready to go? Maybe you want to change. It's okay I can drive you to your house and wait for you to get ready." Changbin said still with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I'd like to take a shower actually, I don't want to smell bad in a restaurant."

He nodded and we went into his car. He put on some music and I started to sing a little.

"Wow. It's really interesting how your voice can be so deep but so cute when you sing."

I just looked down and my ears started to burn. He just giggled when he saw that and said "cute".

We arrived at my house and he parked his car right in front of the building. We walked in and I went into my bedroom to take off my coat and put down my bag.

"You can stay there if you want, there's a TV. You can go on my laptop if you prefer, the code is dabkinglix. I know, don't judge. Or do whatever you like. I'll be quick."

He laughed at how fast I was talking and I went straight into the bathroom. I was lucky enough not to forget to take some clothes to change inside the bathroom and not have to feel awkward by being half-naked again in front of him.

As I said, I changed quickly and got out of the bathroom in 15minutes. Changbin was on his phone but looked at me when he saw me.

"Sorry for making you wait, I'm ready now," I said.

"It's alright. I knew you would like to change clothes anyway."

We went into his car once again to go to a restaurant. I felt anxious about going with him. It felt like having a date with him.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a pretty restaurant, really chill. There's not a lot of people but the food is awesome."