o46. direct messages

chrisevans sent zakbayfield a direct message!

chrisevans
you know, i've tried my hardest to really bite my tongue here and not get involved. but when it comes to the point where you hurt someone i adore so much. i have to stand my ground. you do not have to right to push people around, especially madison. she called me crying a week ago because of all the mean things you said and i don't appreciate it. just leave her alone, that's all i ask for.

zakbayfield
aw, the boyfriend is coming to the rescue. i only told her the truth about those things. i told the truth about you.

chrisevans
dude, are you serious?
you've been harassing her.

zakbayfield
okay, and?
you don't know what you're signing up for.
she's a horrible being.
she's clingy, obnoxious, and untrustworthy. i'm trying to stop you in the mean time pal. i don't want you to waste six years of your life like i did with myself.

chrisevans
okay this is where you are wrong.
when i met madison at that bar the night you stood her up, i realized you were the problem. all she ever wanted from you is some sort of affection. she wanted to feel special and cared for, and the fact that you "wasted" six years of your life just playing her makes me sick to my stomach. she loved you. she really did. but you are sick son of a bitch, who thinks it's okay to go and cheat, and tell her nasty things. especially after you both have divorced.

zakbayfield
she really brainwashed you, didn't she?

chrisevans
no. she didn't.
after so many months of hanging out with her and being in her presence, i have never felt so much security than i have when i'm with her. she's not a fuck up, she's not a horrible human being. i don't care if you don't like me. i don't care if you think i should jump off a cliff. heck, i don't care if you want to FUCKING murder me. but that woman? is a fucking dream. she is the sweetest, most caring person i have ever got the pleasure of meeting. she's gorgeous and beautiful and she takes my breath away every time. and it sucks, because you are a low absence human that takes all the happiness away. you're the reason she thinks so POORLY of herself because of everything that you have done. and i feel bad for nina, because she'll have to experience the same thing madison had to go through. madison never deserved any of this. she didn't ask for to be scared of love, or to be afraid that the next person was going to lie to her face like you did. fuck, i've even like fallen in love with her. it's a shame that you had to hurt her like that. i hope you get some help .

zakbayfield
are you done?

chrisevans
you try and talking to madison or bother coming over to her house again, i will fuck you up. understood?

zakbayfield
oh boy! i'm so scared!
what are you gonna do? slap me with your shield?

chrisevans
i'll make sure you want walk for the longest time.
goodbye.

chrisevans blocked zakbayfield

-

here's an update 💁‍♀️