purple and black wolf

Will paced in his office, hand on his head. What the HELL was I thinking, telling them I was going to do a live stream. He angry thought. It didn't help that he had gone the extra mile and invited ben over...and Sofie was staying at his place for the past few nights. Only Chloe had known of his wolf form as of last year..and he wasn't planning on letting anyone else know. Will felt his phone buzz in his pocket.
Chloe: are you INSANE!? It's a full moon tonight!!

She had texted. Will grumbled and threw the phone on the couch. He sat down and put his hands on his head , gripping his hair. He felt his phone buzz again.

Chloe: you have a collar or something that holds your wolf back for a while right?
Will looked up and thought for a bit
Will: yeah, but it's VERY painful holding back a transformation.

Chloe: I guess that will have to do. The best of luck friend...

Will put down the phone and ran upstairs to his room. He practically tore it up looking for the thing. Finally he managed to pull it out from underneath the bed. He held it firmly in his hands and hesitated. It was a holder collar. It had bots of silver that could hold back a wolf for a while....a WHILE. Will shivered at the thought of his friends seeing him change,and the pain he'll have to go through to prevent it. But it was too late to call off the stream and tell his friends to stay home. The stream was due to start in 20 minutes after all.

15 minutes later:

Will greeted ben at the door. They exchanges hugs and will let him inside. After been was settled in will excused himself to the bathroom. On the bathroom he held the collar shaking.only for an hour.. he reminded himself. Will fastened the collar firmly and walked out.

When he entered the recording room Ben looked surprised " will I didn't know you wore chokers." He commented. Will nodded and sat down." Let the stream commence "

15 minutes in:
Will began scratching his neck around the collar. We was greatful that the pain hasn't started,but was nervous for the pain to come. "Will you ok?" Ben asked "yeah.."
20minutes in:
Will winced at the first pain in his mouth. His gums hurt from the refusal of fangs growing in place. He rubbed his neck ,there was a small urge to remove it ,but he resisted.

30 minutes in:
Will send entire body went hot, and he began to perspire. He had started to pant concerning Ben. " Is it too hot in here? I can turn down the thermostat" will nodded and watched as Ben got up. His mouth was parted open and he could smell his slight fear. Will smiled a bit.
35 minutes:
His head hurt and Ben returned.
40 minutes:
Everything hurt, his head ,his hands , everything. Will furiously rubbed at his collar as he began to sweat more. His eyes darted back and forth. In the camera he saw that his sclera ( white part of eye) had turned a light gray. Will felt blood pool in his mouth as fangs had forced there way out. It was the same for his ears. They burned as they became somewhat pointed.
45minutes:
Wills wolf senses had started to kick in. Ben had caught him sniffing his neck. Will glared at him, his sclera a now dark gray. Ben drew in a sharp breath. He started to back away. Will cocked his head to the side. " Will end the stream" will shook his head. " Fif ...teen more minutes" he managed to get those words out dispite the pain.
50 minutes:
Ben had to bear his friend constantly stareing at him. Will head was always cocked to the side mouth partly open, bits of drool came out. Ben winced. "EW ,will close you damn mouth" will shut his mouth and sat upward. His hands were now scratching the collar tugging it slightly. His sclera was now fully black making his blue eyes look wolf-like.
55minutes:
Will had started to let out small growls , they were sparse but as the time went by they became closer and louder. He was pawing furiously at his collar ,the pain nearly unbearable.

1 hour:
Will couldn't take it anymore. He ended the stream without warning and yanked the collar off. Small yips and growl emitted from his mouth. Ben started to back away as will transformed.

He stood close the wall as he gazed of his now wolfy friend

He stood close the wall as he gazed of his now wolfy friend. Will stared at him, his eyes had a twinkle. Ben started to feel a little at ease... Will tackled his friend to the ground , licking his face. Ben whined in protest as he shoved will off. Will whined a bit and sat down to scratch his ear. Ben rubbed his eyes wishing this was a dream. " Hey umm.....will...I'm going to um...nap for a bit upstairs, I don't feel well is that ok?" The wolf nodded. As Ben headed upstairs he could feel something glaring at him. When he turned around, he jumped a little to see will sitting at the bottom of the steps , head cocked to the side waiting patiently , looking at him. Ben backed into the room and shut the door. He let out a grunt of dismay as there was no lock on the guest room door, he made do with putting a chair against it. He climbed into the bed and closed his eyes.
Few hours later.
Ben had a strange feeling, like something was watching him. He opened his eyes to notice that the door was open. He shivered alittle. He could feel himself tense as he felt warm air on his neck. He rolled over onto his back to become face to face with the wolf. Wills wet nose was nearly touching his. " What do you want?" Ben whispered. Will didn't say anything. His muzzle opened and started to his neck. Surprised ben punched the wolf's nose , causing it to whine and shouted "WHAT THE HELL!!" Ben rolled out of bed and ran out the room. He grabbed one of the kitchen knives and held it tight . Will walked down the stairs holding his nose ,some blood could be seen dripping from it. Will looked at him and proceeded to whine. Ben only clutched the knife harder." D-don't make m-me hurt you. " Will stayed quiet , and started to approach him. Ben backed up " get AWAY!!" He only got closer. The wolf was now face to face with him ,and it opened it's mouth" I believe there was a misunderstanding, I was .... yawning I would never kill a friend plus it's not my fault you smell of peanut butter" will spoke. His voice in this form was slightly deeper and more gruff, it spoke with a thick British accent. Ben put the knife down." Really ?" Will nodded "really" .

A few hour later( day time)
Sofie came downstairs yawing. " Will what where you and Ben doing last night? you guys were loud." Will shrugged "just having fun I guess."
Inu nodded her head" did he go home? He usually stays the night" she asked opening the fridge. Will scratched his head. " Yup ,went home"

Will stood in the bathroom holding his stomach. He felt something come up his throat and vomited in the sink....a scrap of Ben's shirt.