“Sure, but question, how did you even get invited?”

“Uh, Bradley?”

Ara facepalmed.  Her brother… he wasn’t even really related to the Hanas, except in his own head! He couldn’t just invite whoever he wanted. 

“Melina,”                 

“Hmm?” Melina hummed as she looked over at Niall who had just joined her by the refreshment table, her watermelon granita already had to be replenished barely one song in,  and worse yet Louis was pouting over not getting a drink yet despite carrying the watermelon all by himself because she’d been having him help with the last minute decorations that had not originally been set up well and were already falling down. 

“Who is he?” Niall jabbed his thumb in the direction of Ara and the unknown male. 

“Huh,” Melina cocked her head to the side to look past Niall.  “Oh that’s Andrew, Ara’s best guy friend since…” Melina bit her lip as she tried to remember but she couldn’t really recall when the two became friends.  “A long while,” She just laughed it off.  “Here have a drink, he’ll be done monopolizing Ara in ten minutes. They’re close but they also get sick of each other quickly. It’s an odd but cute friendship.”

“Excuse you,” Louis said practically running over and taking the drink from Niall and scowling at Melina.  He took a sip, his eyes still on hers while she sighed and rolled her eyes.  “Delicious… you’re off the hook,” He said closing his eyes briefly.  “You can have this back and you… owe me the rest of the dances! Though I have no idea what this song is saying.”

“It’s a country song! Romantic one at that!” Melina admonished him, not even noticing that Louis was grinning as he swept her into a slow dance.

Sweet dar” Melina chimed.

Darling, there aint no getting over me.” Louis finished for her.  “You know what, I like the message.” He grinned while Melina just closed her eyes and let Louis take her. 

Niall made a face. Being the third wheel really had its sucky moments.  But… “Wait I have a question!” He tried to ask but Louis and Melina were long gone, right in the middle of the dance floor. 

“What’s wrong Irish one?” One of the twins came over to Niall. 

“Um…” Niall trailed off as he wasn’t actually sure which twin it was.   

“Doran,” The dark haired male told him with a laugh. 

“Ah, thanks, sorry.”

“Its fine, our friends have a hard time and even occasionally our parents, the only ones that seems to never get it wrong even when we trick them on purpose are Mel and Eva.  We sometimes dress alike and switch personalities and they stare at us like as if.  But, ah yeah, back to you.”

“Oh yes well… What’s Ara’s real name?”

“Ara’s, wait you don’t know it?”

“Err no, that’s why I’m asking?”

“Oh that’s… interesting…” Doran trailed off before whistling a familiar tune then trailing off himself, leaving Niall a bit dumbfounded. 

“What just-”

“Come on, dance with me til Kent gets here.” Eva said grabbing Niall’s hand before leading him into a gyrating dance to Shakira to the surprise of the elder attendants though the birthday person seemed delighted nonetheless.