𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥 !

THE BRIGHT COLOURS WERE ALMOST BLINDING TO THE BROWN HAIRED WOMAN. Her senses were on overload as she tried to take in the many attributes of New Orleans. Navigating her way through the sea of people that seemed to have formed in the two-o-clock rush hour didn't seem to be a problem for her. She stuck towards the side of the walls, she knew what she was in town for and thought it best to keep her head down until she achieved it; or at least until she got the firepower she needed.

Her eyes continuously scanned the crowd, looking over the heads of some and on the faces of others. She wasn't looking for anyone in particular, she had a destination in mind, but her evil agenda was free for the day. Her brother, Atlas, had set out early in the morning to reconnect with some friends. Or maybe it was to make some friends? To get some fries? She wasn't quite sure. But he said to meet her at a bar, Rousseau's, for a 'welcome back to the city' celebration drink around 5pm.

So she had set out, her wavy hair bouncing on her shoulders as she stepped off the sidewalk and onto the road to cross the street. Her fingers danced along her sides, lightly moving back and forth to the song that was stuck in her head. Her lips twitched upwards as she had to remind herself not to bob her head as if she had earbuds in.

In an attempt to get away from the large crowd of tourists, the Zaveri girl took a right turn, towards a selection of shops and large buildings. Lyra continued her walk forward, looking over the buildings that she had grown up surrounded by, her nostalgia suffocating her.

"Excuse me, Miss? You haven't seen a girl, maybe this tall," the brown haired man made a reference with his hand. "a temper, bitchy attitude. Named 'Lyra.' Red hair?"

Turning her head slightly to listen to her brothers words, she lifted her hand to her mouth to cover her giggles.

"No, I'm sorry. I can't say that I have, but you may want to watch what you say. Those with bitchy attitudes tend to hold a grudge."

Continuing their walk at a steady pace, they both held smirks on their faces. Turning slightly to the left, they found an empty bench and sat down to face one another.

"As much as I love hanging out with you, sister, I've gotten word that Marcel is at Rousseau's. We still have to make our friendly visit. So why did you lead us here."

"Did you forget, Atlas?" The red head asks, gesturing to the building in front of them with her hand. "This is the compound, the headquarters for vampires. What better place to get the information we need?"