Halloween Special

Just wanted to make some special chapters on this book as i saw how much you guys like it.

Maybe you readers can give me some ideas what for special chapters i should make for this book, comment down below!

Picture made by: Misakura

(H/C) = halloween costume

Enjoy the story and happy halloween!!

----

It was october the 31st in the night and (Y/N) was all awake to get ready to trick or treat with her friends.

She wore a (H/C) costume and waited until her friends came over.

As (Y/N) waited for a while she heard a knock from the door. She stood up and walked over to open the door, revealing Aqours in their costume.

"Hi there (Y/N)-chan! Ready to trick or treat?" Chika asked.

"You bet i am!" (Y/N) said and hopped out of the house.

They walked into the town as they see ppl trick or treating too.

"Don't you think were too old to trick or treat?" Dia asked as she looked over to Chika. Chika started to laugh nervously as she was scratching her back.

*Flashback from like yesterday*

Aqours and (Y/N) were in the clubroom, talking about tomorrow's night.

"How about we trick or treat?" Chika then asked as everybody went silence.

"Well, there's nothing else we can compete on that." Kanan said.

Everyone nodded about Chika's plan.

*End of flashback*

"It was actually Chika-chan's idea and we couldn't accept on something else." Riko said.

"You're right..." (Y/N) said. "But still, were high schoolers and not little children."

"But this is our last chance to trick or treat together." Chika said.

"Chika-chan's right. We should make the halloween night fun!" You said.

"If you insist..." Dia said sighing.

While they were walking on the road, (Y/N) had a great plan on her mind.

"Hey guys, why don't we do a challenge?" (Y/N) asked.

"What's the challenge about?" You asked.

"Simple, you guys are going in teams, which i am going to make, and who gets the most candy wins!" (Y/N) explained.

Aqours nodded and accept (Y/N) challenge.

"So, what are the teams?" Kanan asked.

"Team 1: You, Ruby and Chika. Team 2: Kanan, Dia and Hanamaru. And team 3: Yoshiko (Yoshiko: "Yohane."), Mari and Riko." (Y/N) said.

"Good plan, we'll defeat our enemies." Mari said with a cat-like grin.

"It's not a battle." Dia sighed.

"Alright then! On your marks, get set... GO!" (Y/N) called and aqours seperated into 3 teams in different ways.

*Guilty Kiss P.O.V*