Chapter 1

"Another whiskey on the rocks" A guy hicks at the bartender, sloshing his drink on the bar table.

It's another late-night drink-a-thon at the Beer Garden and it's a full crowd, making the place as loud as an arena with lots of football fans. Although even there are lots of people inside the place, it's still quite decent to drink.

"Hey bartender, where's my drink?" A man asked the bartender, getting impatient because he was kind of in a hurry. "Can you be anymore slower?" He sarcastically said to the guy who's making the drink he ordered.

"Here's your order" The bartender placed the mug down on the bar table and apologized. "Sorry it took so long, we ran out of beer" Informing that they ran out of drinks, a very critical problem to the bar owners and employees.

The guy glared at him before taking his drink and walking away, not even thanking the bartender after he apologized. Yet the bartender shook it off, he's used to people like him and he doesn't give a shit anymore. He already memorized the types of drinker that enters the bar and know their personality when they're drunk.

Like deadpan drunk.

"Plan? Can you help that guy over there to get a Taxi?" The bar owner pointed outside, making the bartender to look outside and at the guy who's trying to get a cab but failing miserably. "You know our policy" He stated to the bartender.

Plan, the bartender. Rolled his eyes and nodded at his boss, he has to do what he was ordered to. It's his job after all.

"I don't know why but can't they stop drinking when they feel tipsy or something?" Plan told his boss before walking away to help the poor drunk guy outside the bar. He kept wondering. If they feel tipsy, they should stop drinking because they might get hurt or get lost when going home. Knowing that you can't really focus on what's going on when you're drunk makes it difficult and dangerous, that is why there's a slogan for drinkers.

"Drink responsibly"

Plan walked through the sea of drinkers and made it out alive since it's very crowded, it is really hard to get through it. There are people blocking the way and doesn't want to move.

He got outside the bar and walked over to the guy who's still trying to get a taxi.

"You need help?" Plan smiled, trying to be friendly since he's ordered to. It's a part of his job, he's tasked to be friendly and help out a drunk person to get a cab. "Where do you live? So that I can tell the driver to get you home safely"

"I can do it myself" The guy answered back, somehow harsh. "Go back to your job bartender"

"Are you sure? You don't look so good" Plan insisted, he's just concerned about the guy. He even walked closely to the guy to assist him because he's swayed and almost fell to the ground.

"I said I can do it myself!" The guy pushed Plan off, making the bartender to fall on the ground. "I told you I can handle it myself!"

Plan stayed on the ground and looks at the guy, this is the first time that has happened to him. Someone just pushed him to the ground just because he wanted to help but it doesn't bother Plan.

He stood up and wiped his pants before looking around and waiting for a cab, he stood there like nothing happened but he doesn't talk or look at the guy. And when he saw a cab coming their way, he signaled it to stop and told the driver to get the guy home safely.

Even though the guy was an asshole to him, he's still nice and proper.

"Try to get home safely" He smiled at the guy before walking back inside the bar.