Chapter 4- Ezra you Bastard!

Start from the beginning

"Are you gonna stop talking to me if I'm still his friend?" she asked me.  

"Brook are you crazy I could never stop talking to you guys I love you guys even if he is a vampire freak, and besides whose gonna go on crazy adventures with you and help you keep your head."  

"That's true" she said as she wiped the tears off her face.  

Someone knocked on the door "Can I come in?" Ezra asked. I looked at Brook.  

"Yea come in" she said, he opened the door and paused  

"Brook are you ok?" he asked rushing over to her.  

"Yea fine really just needed to talk to Addi."  

"Look you guys sit down I wanna tell you something." we went to sit on the bed with our backs against the headboard Ezra came and sat between us and put an arm around each of us "Out of the many times I've been to high school I find I love you two more than any other friends. I can't imagine the rest of my long life without you guys and I don't want to. I wanted to tell you guys many times but wasn't sure I should it was hard not telling and I'm sorry you guys found out this way. I wanna keep you guys around so bad I've even thought of changing you" he laughed "but I had to let that one go. I still haven't coped with the fact in a few years 'ima be out of your lives I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be when I'm  

with you guys. I wish I could change things but I can't. You two are the most amazing people I've met in my life."  

"You should do it." Brook said "Change us, we won't miss anybody in this life."  

"I can't do that to you guys I might kill you and besides I just can't do that to you. That's a tough decision to just make in a second you guys have a life your 16 years old you guys still got so much to do."  

"Ezra admit it we are pretty useless here, your right us three fit together and we don't wanna be away from you what are we gonna do without you?" Brook said  

"Yea Ezra what are we gonna do without you? Trust me we got nothing here soon g-ma and Jenkins will be dead there almost as old as you and Eli, and well Brook wished her parents would drop dead I don't have other friends Brook hates everyone, so you'll be doing us a favor." I smiled.  

"No!" he said firmly "I won't do you know what you can do without me you guys can live like regular people."  

"We are not regular people." Brook smiled. "can you at least think about it."  

"No no Brook I can't I already have, and I decided against it long ago, we' just have to deal with it when the time comes."  

"Ezra your life would suck without us,-"  

"Yea and what if I kill you? Or if you guys get out of control and kill people you care about, then what still a good idea? No all that just so we can all be together no I've already killed enough people and I'm not done so no not you guys too."  

Brook sighed and we both rested our head on his shoulder. I think I began to tear Ezra was gonna leave some day and never look back. Brook started sobbing into Ezra's shoulder. I knew I should let them talk Brook was gonna have to tell him. I stood up off the bed.  

"I'll let you two talk." I said looking at Brook. She knew the look on my face said 'tell him something or I will'  

Brook never cried fell in love or any of that mess, so Ezra must have been special I guess, I know she was heart broken cause he would leave and we'd have to stay behind. I walked out the room and went to sit on the couch opposite Eli.