Tracker

Two days have passed scenes my reading, two days I have found oit that I am pregnant. I had finally gotten hope that Charles was still alive, I was sitting on Dwayne's bike the boys had walked off to talk to some friend they had.

Flash back to Last Night

Dwayne held me in his arms we had been talking about what Ms. Yaga had read in my crads. The only thing i had left out was being pregnant, I wasnt afraid to tell him I was just wanting to wait till we had Charles back.

"How are we gokng to find him? We have checked the beach, boreadwalk, the abandoned houses, warehouses, stores...." I looked at him nameing off all of the places we had searched.

"Well David knows someone, we were hopeing not to get him invol.." I interupted him

"Lets go get him!" I all but yelled sitting up

"He comes with a lrice, and most of the time a price you never want to pay"

"What kind of price?"

"Its always different one time David and Max needed his help and the price was a human heart. Which we were fine with but it was a baby's heart so they found a way with out getting him involved"

I sat there in disgust, what would he want with a babys heart?

"Im notsure what he would ask you to give him".

"I dont care what he asks, if it gets Charles back then I'll pay anything".

End of flashback

The man Dwayne went to find was a tracker, David said he was more animal then anything but he could smell someones sent for miles. I had brought the shoe and Charles bear, i could hardly breath. The wait was like waiting in line for the rollercoaster ride it felt like hours and hours.

Looking in the crowd of people I could see Dwayne and the boys, as they came closer i started to see him. He was thin, and skily pail, his face looked most of bone along with his long skinny fingers. But the thing that got me the most was his eyes..he was blind, how could he find Charles if he was blind?. As he came closer the more doubt I had, he was horrifying to look at he made me think of the kind of  monsters youd think were in your closet when you were kids.

Dwayne came up to me wrapping his arms around my waist, holding him tight I try to shild myself from the man. He syood there and smiled extending his hand to me "pleasure to meet you Emery" his voice was like record being scratched. Looking to his hand I take it slowly his hand was cold, cloder than then boys. I was jercked out of my thoughts when he pulled me closer out of Dwayne's arms.

"Your sent is...lovely, like sun and honey"

Quickly takeing my hand away i go back to Dwayne who gave me a reassuring nod. "What is your price for helping us?" I asked afraid of what the response will be.

Giveing me a sicking grin he holds out his hand, giveing him the brea and the shoe he takes a deep breath. He begins walking away signalling for us to follow. We followed him for a while walking down street after street house after house. I kept thinking maybe this blind man was leading us on maybe he couldn't really help us..couldnt find my son.

Stopping I stood there trying as hard as i could not to break down. "Emery?" Dwayne asked takeing my upper arm.

"When are we going to get there? We've been walking for hours" I demanded losingmy patients.

"Em thesethings take time" Marko said trying to reassure me.

"Well time isnt something we have Marko the sun is going to ve comeing up, and how do we even know this guy is takeing us to charles? He hasnt even told us what this will cost us and Hes blind and obviously doesnt know what hes doing" I yelled.

"I know exactly what i am doing, besides we are here" he said clamly.

Looking around we were surrounded by woods the onlythingthat stood out was a small shelter with a metal door.

"And as for my price" he said turning so he was faceing me "I want that baby in your belly".

..............

Well there is that chapter I hope you enjoy
Kinda forgot to publish it 😂😂